• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, atrocitus said:

Vin diesel and Bradley Cooper is about it. I don’t see Bradley cooper signing. I know there is a few Bradley coopers out there but I don’t see him sitting down and signing a ton of books for money 

Could not bear to crack my cast signed pieces so went with a solo Star Hawk cover for Stallone....should have it back this week

2 minutes ago, Monstertruck97 said:

It was over 1 Grand with CGC fees, right? 

Hobby is getting expensive, fellas.

It was close to a grand. 

I was trying to figure out how much money I dropped on this book this morning. I could have a gotten a nice silver age book for what I have into it 

3 minutes ago, Monstertruck97 said:

It was over 1 Grand with CGC fees, right? 

Hobby is getting expensive, fellas.

Natalie Portman is doing a signing with SWAU sometime this year, and just adding CGC grading onto it bumps the cost up by $240 to a nice even $800.

Trying not to fall into the FOMO mindset...

3 minutes ago, austinhg said:

Natalie Portman is doing a signing with SWAU sometime this year, and just adding CGC grading onto it bumps the cost up by $240 to a nice even $800.

Yep, she is expensive as well

7 minutes ago, austinhg said:

I was pleased that I didn't cave on Harrison Ford. I purchased a great signed SW CGC book for half his asking price and doing more of playing the waiting game now as said above, you could put money to some great silver or gold books instead.

And for some reason, the Al Pacino prices I did partake in seem to be a bargain at 375 per, considering. 

34 minutes ago, Monstertruck97 said:

I was pleased that I didn't cave on Harrison Ford. I purchased a great signed SW CGC book for half his asking price and doing more of playing the waiting game now as said above, you could put money to some great silver or gold books instead.

And for some reason, the Al Pacino prices I did partake in seem to be a bargain at 375 per, considering. 

I thought the same with Al Pacino. I just wish there were more photo covers out there than scareface 

6 hours ago, austinhg said:

Just legitimately curious if I was missing something I got confused with the multiple links for different products and add ons but this was the pricing I got on the comic they had with and without CGC. I was trying to find a different comic than the Padme or pricing to submit one. The only option I could find for submitting other comics was to get it in a Becket Slab which was also $700 same as CGC

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.54.23 PM.png

8 hours ago, Remyvt said:

Just legitimately curious if I was missing something I got confused with the multiple links for different products and add ons but this was the pricing I got on the comic they had with and without CGC. I was trying to find a different comic than the Padme or pricing to submit one. The only option I could find for submitting other comics was to get it in a Becket Slab which was also $700 same as CGC

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.54.23 PM.png

If submitting you own it’s $800, the Darth Vader pricing is shown and also no guaranteed grade.  I bought several copies from Scott’s collectibles and expect them to be in before the send in deadline so I can screen some copies for submission. 

50 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

NO!   Just the Stallone signature 

I literally just swore out loud. 
I’m honestly beside myself. He is robbing people. That’s not right!!

$1,000 in sigs, absolutely. That book is loaded, but for 1 guy and graded??? 

:censored:

38 minutes ago, D2 said:

I literally just swore out loud. 
I’m honestly beside myself. He is robbing people. That’s not right!!

$1,000 in sigs, absolutely. That book is loaded, but for 1 guy and graded??? 

:censored:

I have around 3,500 into the book. I bought it before it was graded for 2 grand and it had 6 signatures on it