• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar, Lee Merriweather & Neal Adams.

Bats200.jpg

Nice would be cool to ad Tuco from Good, Bad and the Ugly along with with John Aston since Gorshin. Although Eli Wallach would be bad on a Man With No Name Comic doubled signed with Eastwood.

Signed by Karen Allen. I almost cracked to add Ford. Very Happy I did not. I don't follow conventions often but if anyone ever hears of any of the cast from Raiders appearing I would love to add more. Especially John Rays-Davies, Paul Freeman and Alfred Molina.

Indianajonesallenauto.jpg

Been a little bit out of touch the last few days, so I'm running late to the party. I thought for sure there would be a Star Trek cast signed book in there somewhere, but the only one I saw was Medicar's signed by Nimoy and Shatner. Here's my best one from the original series. I also have some STNG signed by seven, but haven't had a chance to scan them yet.

star_trek_1_ss90.jpg

:banana::whee:(worship)(worship)(worship):whee::banana:

^^

Signed by Karen Allen. I almost cracked to add Ford. Very Happy I did not. I don't follow conventions often but if anyone ever hears of any of the cast from Raiders appearing I would love to add more. Especially John Rays-Davies, Paul Freeman and Alfred Molina.

There may be an opportunity for John Rhys-Davies this month, I will know in the next day or two!

Anthony Michael Hall & Kelly Lebrock

ws1.jpg

Ok, I get the tie-in, and I actually have this issue myself and it's a thought, but I would really like to find something more related to the movie. Any ideas?

Ok, I've gone through all of these and the few I have pale in comparison. I'll try and post a few this evening though.

Couple of questions.... Sean, did Celebrity Authentics put the sticker on the comic to drop your Rose McGowan down to 7.5?

Does anyone know of an Alyssa Milano signing coming up? I now have Charmed #12 signed by Rose and #13 signed by Holly Marie Combs and need #11 to complete the trinity. :gossip: They are connecting books!

Ok, I've gone through all of these and the few I have pale in comparison. I'll try and post a few this evening though.

Couple of questions.... Sean, did Celebrity Authentics put the sticker on the comic to drop your Rose McGowan down to 7.5?

Does anyone know of an Alyssa Milano signing coming up? I now have Charmed #12 signed by Rose and #13 signed by Holly Marie Combs and need #11 to complete the trinity. :gossip: They are connecting books!

Yeah, it was the CA sticker. It is a rite of passage in the SS world. lol

I took pics of another box of celeb stuff last night. So much fun!!

Last Starfighter: Nick Castle, LAnce Guest, Catherine Mary Stewart

IMG00977-20120610-1707.jpg

Smoking Man

IMG00978-20120610-1708.jpg

Joe Pantoliano (my favorite character actor of the last 20 years)

IMG00980-20120610-1710.jpg

Berke Breathed

IMG00981-20120610-1714.jpg

i have posted in wtb looking for an ss punisher book signed by ray stevenson.

i have never gotten a hit on the post but i would like to see one if someone has one. i have been told there are some out there.