• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2017 at 3:50 AM, djc81 said:

I don't have it in hand yet but thought I would show it off anyway :bigsmile:

buffyanotheruniverse.thumb.jpg.1cc2ec7b4795026525b9f5e6bc9044a0.jpg

I don't think I knew there was a second printing of the Another Universe cover! Now I have to go look and see what I have... Congrats on the book!

2 hours ago, Mayor006 said:

I don't think I knew there was a second printing of the Another Universe cover! Now I have to go look and see what I have... Congrats on the book!

As far as I know there's no 2nd printing of the Gold Foil Another Universe cover, I think what that label means is it's deemed the 2nd print of #1, with the photo cover and art cover as the 1st print. 

3 hours ago, djc81 said:

As far as I know there's no 2nd printing of the Gold Foil Another Universe cover, I think what that label means is it's deemed the 2nd print of #1, with the photo cover and art cover as the 1st print. 

5 hours ago, Mayor006 said:

See that's what's weird.  Mine doesn't say Second printing

Buffy-Another.jpg

1st printing is noted as an error edition cause Exclusive is mispelled. "Excluslive"

2nd printing was done to correct the spelling mistake. All first prints have the incorrect spelling and cgc now notes it as an error

Edited by Par2ch

One of my favorite shows of the last decade. This started as just a Charlie Hunnam book, but with the help of some really good people in this hobby, I was able to throw a bunch of other key cast members to it and now it's a super duper keeper. 

Scan 10.jpeg

14 hours ago, comix4fun said:

One of my favorite shows of the last decade. This started as just a Charlie Hunnam book, but with the help of some really good people in this hobby, I was able to throw a bunch of other key cast members to it and now it's a super duper keeper. 

Scan 10.jpeg

Turned out super nice, Chris!

Just now, mschmidt said:

Turned out super nice, Chris!

I'm thrilled. Thanks Mike! I had a super professional and extremely careful witness handling my book.