• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2017 at 8:46 PM, comix4fun said:

One of my favorite shows of the last decade. This started as just a Charlie Hunnam book, but with the help of some really good people in this hobby, I was able to throw a bunch of other key cast members to it and now it's a super duper keeper. 

Scan 10.jpeg

Not a fan of SOA at all, but that's still a cool book....

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, comix4fun said:

One of my favorite shows of the last decade. This started as just a Charlie Hunnam book, but with the help of some really good people in this hobby, I was able to throw a bunch of other key cast members to it and now it's a super duper keeper. 

Scan 10.jpeg

chris this is very nice. the gold and white inks look awesome on that cover

On 5/13/2017 at 2:47 PM, Dwitkin82 said:

Just showing off the book I now own from DSCOTT's Facebook giveaway this week. I cant believe I won. Thanks to Doug and Comicsketchart.com

IMG_3255.PNG

Now you just need a Thor book signed by Vincent D'Onofrio to go with it since he was Thor first in the 1980s

6 hours ago, reddwarf666222 said:

Now you just need a Thor book signed by Vincent D'Onofrio to go with it since he was Thor first in the 1980s

Honestly..I am neither a Daredevil/Kingpin nor Thor collector really...

But I think its awesome I won and its cool to have an actor of his caliber's autograph

He was amazing in "Full Metal jacket" amongst others....

On 5/9/2017 at 9:46 PM, comix4fun said:

Scan 10.jpeg

Nice!! So upset I missed the Charlie Hunnam signing last year . I just need him and Katey Sagal to complete my SOA book...if anyone hears of either signing please let me know! 

Since we are on the SOA topic I'll post a few of mine.  Katy had a private signing with Official Pix.  Got her on my cut but no CGC send in options

23 signatures later....

74AA60BF-921C-4096-BCA6-2F1BD7525E9D_zps

The Table....

FCEF1C19-2E6F-4C84-97CF-ACA37F2D5BE7_zps

Only books, to my knowledge with Maggie Siff....

0E52C73B-B7AB-4FFD-9B20-35D2D85DFF11_zps

AE628AF1-DCE2-4F71-BE5B-314E3CCE446C_zps

There are what appear to be surface scratches, either on the holder or inner sleeve, and there is some  of the oily film effect at the center.  They aren't horrible but I find them aesthetically displeasing. Maybe I am being too critical.