• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

Finally had a chance to meet Billy Dee Williams. Two for CGC and one for my signed Star Wars action figure collection. Quotes:

“Why you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler”

“No, wait! I thought you were blind!”

"I'm more of a... galactic entrepreneur." (Star Wars Rebels)

20171103_165034.jpg

6 hours ago, srezvan said:

Are any of these signatures from the Monster Squad tour this year? Three of the original actors went to all the Alamo Draft houses to watch the movie and do a Q&A.

Yes I went to the Alamo in Chandler Ashley Bank, André Gower, And Ryan Lambert. They signed for free at the theater, but I got Ryan a beer there.

18 hours ago, seanfingh said:

That reminds me of the Randy Jackson signature on the sword in StepBrothers . . .

....and you're NOT gonna NOT get Randy Jackson's autograph, right?....

37 minutes ago, bigcbass said:

Questionably celebrity books, but I wanted to post them anyway!  

34220F70-22AB-4AC2-9F24-966406353754.jpeg

228954B4-2794-4394-B0FE-84C1879DD6B2.jpeg

R.L. Stine is a BIG TIME celeb....sold more than 350 million books....that counts. 

Out of curiosity, where was she signing?  I would love to her her to sign a Who Framed Roger Rabbit book! 

On 11/12/2017 at 7:01 PM, wamh0416 said:

The only book I could grab at the time (in a high grade)......Kathleen Turner! 

16 hours ago, bigcbass said:

Questionably celebrity books, but I wanted to post them anyway!  

34220F70-22AB-4AC2-9F24-966406353754.jpeg

228954B4-2794-4394-B0FE-84C1879DD6B2.jpeg

Not a celebrity just a big time author/writer. Most people know RL Stine's name, but can most of those people identify his face at all with his name. Nope therefore not a celebrity. Cool book and signature though.

Edited by reddwarf666222

15 hours ago, bigcbass said:

Out of curiosity, where was she signing?  I would love to her her to sign a Who Framed Roger Rabbit book! 

She started doing shows last year. I think someplace this year will try to do a huge 30th Anniversary Roger Rabbit reunion so expect to see her at a lot of places. The other thing is she has a disability that has prevented her from doing a lot of films for a longtime now so she has a pretty free schedule.

12 minutes ago, reddwarf666222 said:

She started doing shows last year. I think someplace this year will try to do a huge 30th Anniversary Roger Rabbit reunion so expect to see her at a lot of places. The other thing is she has a disability that has prevented her from doing a lot of films for a longtime now so she has a pretty free schedule.

Someone noted that she was in Europe for a couple of shows too.  This was done at FanExpo Toronto in Sept'17. 

Kudos to @dscott (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and @Kevlar (Alyson Hannigan and Anthony Head) for making this possible (I actually got Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendan myself).  Now if I can only find a David Boreanz signing somewhere . . .  Sadly, the slab received a slight crack in transit from CGC (I'm not a real fan of the mailer they're using now for single book shipments; it seems too prone to exactly what happened to this book), so it will be headed back for a new case.

buffy_dust_waltz_ss98.jpg