• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2018 at 1:29 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Fresh from CGC.  Kudos to @Kevlar for handling these.  I included the back cover of the Wonder Woman Gratis-Comic because I think it's pretty cool as well, even if it's not signed.

The back cover is beautiful.  I would have been tempted to have her sign that instead. 

Here are my celeb books. Some have been shown before, but I had to take pics of everything again as they were lost with Photobucket!

BTTF #1 Lloyd & Fox
48KNaUE.jpg?1

Lost Magazine #5 - Evangeline Lilly & Josh Holloway
GOqvhbT.jpg?1

Signed by Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny
SKcEqEC.jpg?1

Chloe Grace Moretz - Let Me In Photo Cover 
6P3jgnT.jpg

Hamill & Fisher
KrB7B0H.jpg

Renner / Evans / Hemsworth
8SV7skL.jpg

SOA #7 Foil Variant - Perlman/Hurst/Coates/Boone Jr/Flanagan
5kOuSgH.jpg?1

SOA Charlie Hunnam Mug Shot
Rs0FiWQ.jpg?1

2 hours ago, ivdyer said:

I am a periodontist and my wife gives me an allowance for comics.....that allowance keeps getting smaller every year

You have 4 nice quadrants of books there. :)   I am willing to bet that Ash gets that signed blank!!

Edited by Ron C.
Wrong A

40 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

You have 4 nice quadrants of books there. :)   I am willing to bet that Ace gets that signed blank!!

Look at Ron pulling out the dental humor, that’s a good one and anatomically correct! 

Thats a safe bet!

48 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Look at Ron pulling out the dental humor, that’s a good one and anatomically correct! 

Thats a safe bet!

We have the dental field well represented on these boards.. a Periodontist, an Oral Surgeon and a General Dentist (Ace Continuado). :applause: