• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TB08SM said:

Few books I got back

Star Trek Black SS Signed by Actress Sofia Boutella aka JAYLAH from Star Trek Beyond

Amazing Spider-Man SS by the Goblin Himself Willem Dafoe

IMG_9019.JPG

Did you supply the marker for the goblin?

I went to Nickel City and Corbin Bernsen signed my Punisher books and because I was the first Comic collector to bring a Punisher book for him to sign he numbered them and wrote "First Signature" on the cover, I thought it was cool. I than had Mike Zeck also sign them. Was lucky to also have a copy of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" signed by Richard Dreyfess as well. As soon as the books are returned I'll post photos.Great show.

18 hours ago, TheCollector2016 said:

The CGC Magazines website says they only grade Sports Illustrated and Playboy? Is this not accurate, if they're also grading Rolling Stone? Is there a list of magazines somewhere?

They will grade any magazine for CGC SS as long as it fits in their holders. If it is not SS, you will have to email them, but I have seen many different vintage sci-mags graded.

23 hours ago, TheCollector2016 said:

The CGC Magazines website says they only grade Sports Illustrated and Playboy? Is this not accurate, if they're also grading Rolling Stone? Is there a list of magazines somewhere?

I do not believe they have a set list but an easy way to check more often than not is to check CGC’s main page and look them up on the census to see if any have already been graded. They have graded a few Rolling Stones in the past so I’d assume they still will as long as it a typical sized Rolling Stone.