• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cringer said:

Thanks to @Kevlar!!!! Since my last post, added Alfie Allen, Finn Jones, Gemma Whelan, Kit Harrington on the front cover.

1629740458_PXL_20201001_0705574882.thumb.jpg.fa5d1c78ce1248bf46b6e7d8559bcaa6.jpg

Back cover has Bella Ramsey, Jerome Flynn, Charles Dance, Pedro Pascal, Ben Crompton, Ian McEhinney, Gethin Anthony, Josef Altin, Rupert Vansittart

617153647_PXL_20201001_0706477022.thumb.jpg.d54e94707cffa2c22ce69429ec10a86b.jpg

That is awesome. Congrats 

Sorry if there is a better thread to ask but has Scarlett Johansson ever done or ever shown interest in a plan to do a signing. I’ve looked for a while and never found anything. Been holding onto a slabbed black widow 1 seeing if something ever showed up. Was just wondering if she just didn’t ever plan to do signings. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Remyvt said:

Sorry if there is a better thread to ask but has Scarlett Johansson ever done or ever shown interest in a plan to do a signing. I’ve looked for a while and never found anything. Been holding onto a slabbed black widow 1 seeing if something ever showed up. Was just wondering if she just didn’t ever plan to do signings. Thanks 

The short answer is no and doubtful she would but I have been caught saying so and so will never sign and lo and behold they sign. She is a grail for most I’m sure 

6 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

The short answer is no and doubtful she would but I have been caught saying so and so will never sign and lo and behold they sign. She is a grail for most I’m sure 

That’s what I was starting to figure. Just seemed weird with all the other original Avengers, even Downey, and so many of the other Marvel actors having done them.  

12 hours ago, Remyvt said:

That’s what I was starting to figure. Just seemed weird with all the other original Avengers, even Downey, and so many of the other Marvel actors having done them.  

Downey has not done a signing, the books you see circulating with his signature were done on set and they are very few.  

59 minutes ago, PhantomEwan said:

A8D65F9D-FD82-4418-9830-527E19EA1266.jpeg

Great get, most likely done on set or red carpet premiere or something of that nature I would assume.  But like the Downey books not done at a schedule private signing event or show.