• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

I did a google search and found the Hulk 340.

Also found a hugh jackman sketch variant signed went for under $100 a few months back. :(

I think that one that sold was a blank sketch cover that Jackman signed, upside down, with nothing else on the cover. That might be what lead to the $100 sale.

Also found a hugh jackman sketch variant signed went for under $100 a few months back. :(

I think that one that sold was a blank sketch cover that Jackman signed, upside down, with nothing else on the cover. That might be what lead to the $100 sale.

Wow! Really? I was able to sell that one for over $400. If the re-sale went for that low, man, that sucks.

Wow! Really? I was able to sell that one for over $400. If the re-sale went for that low, man, that sucks.

I don't remember another one that went that low. If anyone has a link, please post it.

How did I miss this cool thread! doh!

This is currently my only entry.

Carrie Fisher aka Princess Leia

Star%2520Wars%2520107%2520-%2520CGC%25209.6%2520Sig%2520Series.JPG

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of another Star Wars book that I submitted this past May for SS by Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), Perter Mayhew (Chewbacca), and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett).

Yup, I am a bit of a Star Wars fan boy. :grin:

never ever make another remark about my grades for celebrity books. :P

I will agree to this as soon as 15 cent Dells are as easy to find in high grade as Prestige Format Terminator books. :ohnoez:

I will agree to this as soon as 15 cent Dells are as easy to find in high grade as Prestige Format Terminator books. :ohnoez:

How many 9.2 buckaroo banzai moderns you got left?

:facepalm:

$25 Signature Series Slabs: Will throw up some representative pics, have pics of others if necessary! :)

Secret Society of SuperVillains 7 8.0 Buckler

Secret Society of SuperVillains 8 8.5 Buckler

Challengers of the Unknown 85 8.5 Buckler

Challengers of the Unknown 86 8.5 Buckler

Jurassic Park Amberchrome #1 9.6 Simonson and Perez

Mage 11 9.4 M. Wagner

Superman/Batman 2 9.2 McGuinness and Vines

Plop 2 8.5 Aragones SOLD

Green Lantern 116 9.2 Saviuk SOLD

Starman 2 Tony Harris 9.2

Micronauts 1 Michael Golden 9.0

:facepalm:

Edited by Pirate

Those are all from my first three submissions back in 2006-2007, so I have managed to get things worked out since then. Also, they are not celebrity books so (shrug) . Someday you'll get it all worked out. Keep grinding out that rent, Knish.

Avengers12nd-DinhStarWarsBC.jpgAvengers12nd-DinhStarWars.jpg

DarkAvengers1-DinhStarWarsBC.jpgDarkAvengers1-DinhStarWars.jpg

What? Is that all? No Harrison Ford or James Earl Jones sigs?

:jokealert:

Seriously, you need to hand out toilet paper and depends before showing off these books. I think I just myself.

Finally got around to scanning this:

star_trek_ng_sb_1_ss98_007.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Those are all from my first three submissions back in 2006-2007, so I have managed to get things worked out since then. Also, they are not celebrity books so (shrug) . Someday you'll get it all worked out. Keep grinding out that rent, Knish.

lol

"Its noble work you're doing!"