• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

I’ll do my ceremonial CGC good luck dance for you. My lone census copy needs a friend. 

I appreciate the sentiment but then your lone would be lone no more...! 

I didn’t tell you to stop dancing though....

Edited by Ehabsamuel

On 10/11/2018 at 4:31 PM, ivdyer said:

Kudos to Kevlar for these beauties....

Any True Blood Fans?

DE753B8B-835B-41AB-A50F-9647D591D710_zps

AAF8481B-9135-4406-937C-2BB47A7B52DC_zps

How about Rogue?

5A5DF3DD-9923-4027-8EEE-2E44D5660AA6_zps

C2F414F5-5D35-4F81-81B2-717E5962793A_zpsFEA25190-DAA8-4861-A52B-D5EE92B18E94_zps

Or Deathstoke?

FA88CEB8-88D1-4BFC-8757-247FAD2D497E_zps

D3046A55-A5C8-4532-99A8-A65A38E86BA5_zpsB81F4634-B9BC-4BD3-8CE0-F6C3071D7F5A_zps

On 11/4/2018 at 9:10 AM, nriccijr said:

Just got this book back.....been waiting forever to get her sig

J5Mt2l0.jpg

Man I’m a HUGE True Blood fan and I was on the verge of tears when I found out about the cast doing that show. If I would have heard about it earlier than 2 weeks beforehand I would have done all I could to make the trek out there from Iowa. 

I have sigs from Kristen Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll and Denis O’Hare. I want Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer soooo badly 😩. I was really hoping they’d come out to Chicago’s C2e2 since those shows are run by the same promoters. 

I know I could probably just buy one via third party but getting the sigs myself mean a lot to me...hopefully some day. They are still relevant actors so I think there’s hope. 

Moyer seems to be doing a lot more appearances so since they are married I'd expect her to come along when she can if theres no filming conflict.

I had been waiting for her for years, holding onto that book, checking every show's guests weekly (what I still do)

Goodluck!!

Just an FYI for all the SOA fans out there....Charlie Hunnam will be at Motor City this year, his last and only appearance was a disaster and they all left early.....jump on this opportunity while you can!

28 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

Moyer seems to be doing a lot more appearances so since they are married I'd expect her to come along when she can if theres no filming conflict.

I had been waiting for her for years, holding onto that book, checking every show's guests weekly (what I still do)

Goodluck!!

Just an FYI for all the SOA fans out there....Charlie Hunnam will be at Motor City this year, his last and only appearance was a disaster and they all left early.....jump on this opportunity while you can!

How was it a disaster? I’m curious. I’ve only just started watching SOA now...

37 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

I was at that show and was the witness for Rich Henn. Between Rich, myself and local facilitator we account for most of the Hunnam books out there. He later appeared at Comicpalooza to make up for the cluster that was Space City. 

1 hour ago, Ehabsamuel said:

How was it a disaster? I’m curious. I’ve only just started watching SOA now...

Give me a shout sometime and can fill you in, I was at the show all three days. Made me even more of an SOA fan the way those guys stepped up

16 hours ago, nriccijr said:

Goodluck!!

This book is begging for a dual sig! :wishluck:

486D85D1-7FF9-4005-B64B-54DB2E991856.thumb.jpeg.628346200e2cb4aa66c1ead2c97c1985.jpeg