Celebrity Signed Books
20 20

2,817 posts in this topic

779 posts

@ivdyer

Those came back fast, congrats!! Cant read Feldman's scribbles...what's his personalization? Did you try to get him to add "Edgar Frog"? Gonna try for that next time.

1,330 posts
3 minutes ago, nriccijr said:

@ivdyer

Those came back fast, congrats!! Cant read Feldman's scribbles...what's his personalization? Did you try to get him to add "Edgar Frog"? Gonna try for that next time.

Paid a little extra for no personalization.  I was surprised they came back as fast they did.   

1,129 posts
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

My top 5 most wanted(must be an in person autograph): 

1. Anna Paquin

2. Emilia Clarke

3. Neve Campbell

4. Stephen Moyer

5. Ryan Reynolds 

Could have gotten the top 4 for you in the last 8 months. Saw 1 and 4 at keystone, 3 at Alamo, and  2 at Comicpalooza (should have a signing with her late this year as well).

779 posts
3 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Paid a little extra for no personalization.  I was surprised they came back as fast they did.   

Nice...gonna try that @ Boston

1,565 posts
3 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Could have gotten the top 4 for you in the last 8 months. Saw 1 and 4 at keystone, 3 at Alamo, and  2 at Comicpalooza (should have a signing with her late this year as well).

I generally know when they all have appearances, but as mentioned it has to be an in person autograph. It’s not about trusting a facilitator, I just require that personal experience. All of those were too far to travel. I might consider a facilitator for Ryan Reynolds (if that’s ever possible) but the rest I have to meet them myself. 

I actually already have a book signed by Neve that I bought on eBay. So with her it’s less about the auto and more about getting to meet her. 

9,899 posts
11 minutes ago, TB08SM said:

Matt Groening & Seth MacFarlane

IMG_2992.JPG

That's awesome! super jealous :shy: 

114 posts
12 minutes ago, TB08SM said:

john krasinski aka Jim Halpert signed The Office "Dinner Party --script"IMG_5217.thumb.JPG.dcb948aef1bd276adaff71b90d6b7712.JPG

One of the most awkward episodes to watch, for me at least.

This is awesome!

779 posts

I never thought to get a -script page signed....been trying to figure out something to get done by all these cast members.....(off to find a -script page)

2 posts

@TB08SM How did you pull those director signatures off?