• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, atrocitus said:

I have around 3,500 into the book. I bought it before it was graded for 2 grand and it had 6 signatures on it

Wow. It’s obviously one of a kind and I love how all the sigs are the same color. 

It’s definitely one of those, halo collection pieces and that is priceless, but damn! That’s a lot of money lol 

42 minutes ago, D2 said:

Wow. It’s obviously one of a kind and I love how all the sigs are the same color. 

It’s definitely one of those, halo collection pieces and that is priceless, but damn! That’s a lot of money lol 

I have a few marvel cast signed books. I try not to think of the money put into them. I have a game of thrones book that has 20 or 21 autos as well. 

49 minutes ago, atrocitus said:

I have a few marvel cast signed books. I try not to think of the money put into them. I have a game of thrones book that has 20 or 21 autos as well. 

That’s impressive. How do you manage to get in touch with all these opportunities?

On 1/25/2021 at 10:08 AM, atrocitus said:

Added Michael Rooker and sylvester stallone

D1A5C3B5-8D14-42BB-8620-D9519322E5DB.jpeg

That is a great, great book and have single signed issues on the lesser stars (Drax, Nebula, Mantis etc.) and Starhawk was most likely the priciest (and essentially a cameo in the second one) and must ask, how'd you get Starlord?

I hate that lazy Lee Pace signature sooooo much! You have a last name!

Ha.

7 minutes ago, Monstertruck97 said:

That is a great, great book and have single signed issues on the lesser stars (Drax, Nebula, Mantis etc.) and Starhawk was most likely the priciest (and essentially a cameo in the second one) and must ask, how'd you get Starlord?

I hate that lazy Lee Pace signature sooooo much! You have a last name!

Ha.

There was a guardians of the galaxy signing at the marvel booth. The signing had Dave Bautista, Karen Gillian, James Gunn Pom Klementieff, Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana. I added the last 5 signatures since I was big fan of the first guardians movie