• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,114 posts in this topic

Was going to crack this out for more sigs at the Stargate Convention in August, but I guess I'll stop now :)

stargate-sg1-fall-of-rome-1-photo-cgc-9.9-ss-f.jpg

Congratulations! I always think 9.9 celeb SS books are extra cool! Was that one of the books you sent me for RDA at Dragon Con?

Was going to crack this out for more sigs at the Stargate Convention in August, but I guess I'll stop now :)

Congratulations! I always think 9.9 celeb SS books are extra cool! Was that one of the books you sent me for RDA at Dragon Con?

It was - and it was a 9.8 till Michael Shanks was added :banana:

I can only hope that the same will happen! :wishluck:

i-gz3M8Nh-X2.jpg

Getting RDA to sign those books was one of my favorite parts of the con because of how cool of a guy he was.

Haven't had much time to show this one off, but I finally completed it late last year!! Signed by all four original KISS members!

CGCSSKiss4KLabel_zps6d332a43.jpg[/img]

CGCSSKiss4Kbandsigned_zps8a13a7cc.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Kris, Jesse, and Sean for helping me put this one together!

Nice Book!!

Scan0041_zpse171da15.jpg

I am not really a Star Trek fan but when I saw an opportunity to get ten signatures on this comic I had to jump at it. Thanks to Chandler and everyone else at DWC. It was signed by Michael Dorn and Denise Crosby on 3/16/13 and signed by Levar Burton, John De Lancie, Jonathan Frakes, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Patrick Stewart and Wil Wheaton on 3/17/13.

Scan0041_zpse171da15.jpg

I am not really a Star Trek fan but when I saw an opportunity to get ten signatures on this comic I had to jump at it. Thanks to Chandler and everyone else at DWC. It was signed by Michael Dorn and Denise Crosby on 3/16/13 and signed by Levar Burton, John De Lancie, Jonathan Frakes, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Patrick Stewart and Wil Wheaton on 3/17/13.

Very nice book and maintained a 9.8 with all of that shparpie ink! Congrats!

Haven't had much time to show this one off, but I finally completed it late last year!! Signed by all four original KISS members!

CGCSSKiss4KLabel_zps6d332a43.jpg[/img]

CGCSSKiss4Kbandsigned_zps8a13a7cc.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Kris, Jesse, and Sean for helping me put this one together!

Nice Book!!

YES!!!!! :headbang:

Just in from wondercon - Both books signed by the cast of CW ARROW.

Includes:

Marc Guggenheim - Writer/Creator of the Show

Stephen Amell - Oliver Queen

Paul Blackthorne - Detective Quentin Lance

Willa Holland - Thea Queen

Colin Donnell - Tommy Merlyn

575EB990-2541-469A-A387-281E889CED36-1985-000001355E3DCE1A_zpsfae51036.jpg

BAB70CA2-24B7-486C-80C3-11AF6B117267-1985-0000013563F481DC_zps4aaa78c4.jpg