• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

As if I didn't love A. Cretella enough:

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

Wow, I need a book like that (worship)

You'll never see this one in a bargain basement blow-out!!!

lol I had a book done like that, I think when all the signatures were added up I paid like $500.00. Maybe a little less but I recall it being quite expensive indeed. Congrats on that book man.

It got slabbed 4 times and had at least $300 in celebrity fees. But it was a raw book from my longboxes, so that was a plus and it stayed 9.8 the whole way through. Thanks for the kind words.

who's the one donkey who signed in black?

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

lol I had a book done like that, I think when all the signatures were added up I paid like $500.00. Maybe a little less but I recall it being quite expensive indeed. Congrats on that book man.

It got slabbed 4 times and had at least $300 in celebrity fees. But it was a raw book from my longboxes, so that was a plus and it stayed 9.8 the whole way through. Thanks for the kind words.

Lavar Burton. So it is awesome.

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

The fact that he could sign while wearing that visor is pretty amazing.

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

The fact that he could sign while wearing that visor is pretty amazing.

This book wears your grandad's clothes.

It looks incredible.

His visor must have had a phase shift for him to sign it way up there no where near his image....get Data on that.

I think he was PO'd that Picard signed over his head, so he went straight for Picard's head.

Some new stuff arrived today and happy with the results.

Ron Ely signed in bronze thanks to Joel and Andrew. Came close to highest graded.

IMG_0125_zpsbd32f7f8.jpg

Was all ready signed by Carl Weathers and thanks to Rich got to add Danny Glover and Gary Busey . I would have done a Predator 2 comic but those black covers with the trading cards inside are hard to find in good condition.

IMG_0131_zps40e0613b.jpg

That is awesome I have a wutang

book signed by the RZA and methodman

Sweet love to see that one sometime I remember Method was a big Wolverine fan I believe. Also just noticed sitting here with the book at my desk that the blood is actually the Wu symbol upside down.

These are pretty awesome. I was looking at some odd comics I had and found a copy of "Married with Children" #2. I then thought how much I'd love to have a Christina Applegate CGC SS of it... :cloud9:

These are pretty awesome. I was looking at some odd comics I had and found a copy of "Married with Children" #2. I then thought how much I'd love to have a Christina Applegate CGC SS of it... :cloud9:

You can get Katey Segal coming up soon.

You can get Katey Segal coming up soon.

hm