• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

hahaha we are about done with that celeb room. Tomorrow we have to do RDA, Shatner, and Lawless.

Though I do have 6 of them Mike and can probably be talked out of some if anyone is interested.

I also have 3 extras of these if anyone is looking for Game of Thrones

null_zpse0ea3bc3.jpg

Singed by the Hound, Arya Stark, Lord Commander of the Knights Watch, Tena, and Jason Momoa

Over all a long and busy day let me know when you plan to be here tomorrow Mike so we can take care of your books for you.

Doug

Huge thanks to Darrell F for getting these done at Dragoncon. So glad I could get the two Game of Thrones stars that were there added to my books from Tampa. A couple stars that I wanted cancelled (Stephen Amell on the Arrow book and Amy Acker for an Angel book) but hopefully I can get them at later shows.

On an unrelated note, if anyone is a fan of Smallville, Megacon has a great guest list. The actors that played Lex Luthor, Lionel Luthor, Chloe, Jimmy Olsen, Braniac, and Supergirl will be there. I'm planning on getting at least one done myself to go with my Arrow book.

The Arrow book is signed by these actors:

John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn)

Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson/Deathstroke)

Seth Gabel (The Count)

Kelly Hu (China White)

Janina Gavankar (McKenna Hall)

I plan to have Stephen Amell added at Emerald City if there's a facilitator doing celebrity requests.

Game of Thrones #1 signed by:

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister)

Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister)

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark)

Rory McCann (The Hound)

James Cosmo (Jeor Mormont - Lord Commander of the Night's Watch)

Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo)

Natalia Tena (Osha)

The retailer sketch variant is signed by the same celebs except Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey.

null_zpseb28f13c.jpg

null_zps827c2645.jpg

null_zpse00c3878.jpg