• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,113 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever had Sarah Michelle Gellar sign in the signature series? I am missing the big three Gellar (Buffy), Boreanaz (Angel), and Hannigan (Willow). Do they even attend conventions?

While standing in line for Eliza Dushku, Joe P. told me there is ONE Gellar SS. Don't remember the specifics of it...

:o WHAT?!

man this thread is awesome! and its good to see at least one harrison ford got done!

There are multiple Ford's done. The problem is originally you were allowed to send in any book you want. Then right before the signing it changed to only preselected books. So there are a few Han Solo Star Wars Tales signed by him and a few Crystal Skull books signed by him. :facepalm: Crystal Skull. At least the art to The Crystal skull is a nice Struzan and I like it better than the actual movie poster that one was just the teaser. Would love to get his auto on my Raiders book, or several of the Dark Horse covers done by Dorman, Walks, and Fleming, but at the prices they cost I would need it to be MY choice.

There are still copies of each available at $750 each. I would rather just have a signed photo which is also $100 less.

Edited by Mephisto

Did someone say Celeb books?!?!?!

Here is a Big Bang Theory cast signed TV:

CGCSSBigBangTheory.jpg[/img]

Here is a HorrorHound 6 signed by Rose McGowan:

CGCSSHorrorhoundMcGowan.jpg[/img]

The only CGC SS Sarah Palin:

CGCSSSarahPalin.jpg[/img]

High Times mag signed by Cheech and Chong:

CGCSSHighTimes.jpg[/img]

One of only two CGC SS David Lynch books:

CGCSSDavidLynch.jpg[/img]

H.R. Pufnstuf signed by Sid and Marty Kroft:

CGCSSHRPufnstuf5SidandMartyKroft.jpg[/img]

The Howling cast signed book including the great RICK BAKER:

CGCSSHowlingCast.jpg[/img]

Psycho Killers issue 6 featuring Henry Lee Lucas signed by Michael Rooker:

CGCSSPsychKillersLucas.jpg[/img]

The ULTIMATE Halloween cast signed book. Signed by Carpenter, Jaime Lee Curtis, Nick Castle, Soles, Cyphers, and Loomis!

CGCSSHalloweenCastsigned.jpg[/img]

Since Rise of the Dark Knight is just around the corner, Vengence of Bane signed by Tom Hardy:

CGCSSVengenceofBaneTomHardy.jpg[/img]

Heh..Heh..Ummm..Heh..Heh, here's a Beavis and Butthead signed by Mike Judge:

CGCSSBeavisandButtheadMikeJudge.jpg[/img]

The ULTIMATE Walking Dead 75 cast signed (signed 16 X):

CGCSSWalkingDead75Castsigneda.jpg[/img]

CGCSSWalkingDead75Castsignedb.jpg[/img]

Edited by Triston Pence

True Blood Cast Signed Book:

Alan Ball - Executive Producer and writer

Charline Harris - Creator and Writer

Anna Paquin - Sookie

Sam Trammell - Sam

Rutina Wesley - Tara

Nelsan Ellis - Lafayette

Denis O'Hare - Russell

Joe Manganiello - Alcide

Kristen Bauer - Pam

Deborah Ann Woll - Jessica

IMG_0796.jpg

The ULTIMATE Halloween cast signed book. Signed by Carpenter, Jaime Lee Curtis, Nick Castle, Soles, Cyphers, and Loomis!

CGCSSHalloweenCastsigned.jpg[/img]

(worship)

Anyone ever have James Earl Jones sign anything? To me he is more Darth Vader than Prowse, especially after reading Prowse wasn't even the one wielding the light saber during some of the big duels.

I have his sig as part of a big Star Wars piece but I haven't seen anything SS'd.

Anyone ever have James Earl Jones sign anything? To me he is more Darth Vader than Prowse, especially after reading Prowse wasn't even the one wielding the light saber during some of the big duels.

I tried to get Jones a while back when he was performing on Broadway. He was willing to sign, but he's handlers wouldn't allow him to. :pullhair: