• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

that's awesome. I'm sure it was window bagged? if not it is great that they didn't sign across his face.

I don't remember, actually. I think I just gave them a full page window bag to let them sign wherever they wanted, trusting them, or I may have provided two window bags, one for the first set of signings, one for the other three.

He's a celebrity now?

He has been in a couple movies hm

He's a celebrity now?

Mallrats!!!!

"Oh, lots of women. Jagger and me, we had a running contest to see who had the most. In fact, last time I checked I was way ahead."

I'd say he is, but I'm not sure I would count it as a celebrity signature short of having him on something for his relevance in that context (Mallrats magazine).

He's a celebrity now?

Mallrats!!!!

"Oh, lots of women. Jagger and me, we had a running contest to see who had the most. In fact, last time I checked I was way ahead."

I'd say he is, but I'm not sure I would count it as a celebrity signature short of having him on something for his relevance in that context (Mallrats magazine).

True,

In this case he signed a spidey comic. He's appeared in every Spidey flick...hell, every Marvel flick since 1994. lol

He's a celebrity now?

Mallrats!!!!

True,

In this case he signed a spidey comic. He's appeared in every Spidey flick...hell, every Marvel flick since 1994. lol

Not every Marvel flick, he wasn't in the most recent FF movie.

He's a celebrity now?

Mallrats!!!!

True,

Not every Marvel flick, he wasn't in the most recent FF movie.

AND discretion?! He really is an actor!