• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Curious

7 posts in this topic

I know this is a comic collecting community but...

I am curious what are some of your most prized collectibles that are not comic books? From talking to people on here and on the forums it is pretty clear that a good portion of us don't just collect comic books, so I am curious to see what some of your other prized collectibles might be? Doesn't have to be comic book related, it can be anything. I will post some pictures of some of mine soon.

See more journals by mikelutes

My most prized pop culture collectable that is not comic related would probably have to be my life sized Darth Vader replica helmet signed by both Dave Prowse (body of Vader in all three original films) and James Earl Jones (Voice of Vader in all three original films).

My most prized non pop culture collectables are the several 130+ year old firearms that have been in my family for a few generations. They are still in excellent working condition and are fired once a year at the range with my father and grandfather.

My most prized pop culture collectable that is not comic related would probably have to be my life sized Darth Vader replica helmet signed by both Dave Prowse (body of Vader in all three original films) and James Earl Jones (Voice of Vader in all three original films).

My most prized non pop culture collectables are the several 130+ year old firearms that have been in my family for a few generations. They are still in excellent working condition and are fired once a year at the range with my father and grandfather.

A picture of the helmet :foryou:

Other than shot glasses I also collect miscellaneous Star Wars items. This includes Action Figures, Cookie Jars, Light-sabers, Pepsi Cans, and numerous pieces of art. I also started to collect original artwork but this avenue of collecting is a bit outside my price range so I am very picky to what I get.