• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Also remember this thread is NOT always about giving a PIF (like it should be) it is about $$$$$$$$$$$$ that most can flip for a profit :sorry: but that's the HARD truth.

Some people need them for there collection but 90% are looking for a quick flip.

376c5d0b8f9ba1867dd8b7feb33b1e38.jpg

:eyeroll: I must be in the lucky 10%, because I still own everything I've ever claimed in PIF.

Okay I'm sorry for keeping everyone Waiting as I'm just an empty scatter brain and just not doing well. I was trying to pull my collection out but after sorting through my deceased sisters stuff and my baby niece, I just don't have the energy or will to get it done. It's not fair to anyone on here so I'll graciously bow out. My apologies again as I wasn't doing this for flipping or making a profit, just thought it was a good idea and fun. Anyway I am going to finish a couple transactions on here and then bow out for a while as I just need to figure things out. Sorry again and wish you guys the best.

Okay I'm sorry for keeping everyone Waiting as I'm just an empty scatter brain and just not doing well. I was trying to pull my collection out but after sorting through my deceased sisters stuff and my baby niece, I just don't have the energy or will to get it done. It's not fair to anyone on here so I'll graciously bow out. My apologies again as I wasn't doing this for flipping or making a profit, just thought it was a good idea and fun. Anyway I am going to finish a couple transactions on here and then bow out for a while as I just need to figure things out. Sorry again and wish you guys the best.

No worries, it happens at times. Just concentrate on your family......

Ok so I will cover shipping anywhere in the USA or will cover the first $15 of international shipping but with the size and weight of some of these items it could get really expensive to send overseas...

I am going to start with a couple of cool SDCC 2015 exclusive options. I would be happy to switch it up if there is no love for any of these offers but hopefully someone will take something quick....

Option 1

Mattel SDCC 2015 Exclusive Secret Wars Hot Wheels Set

&

Mattel SDCC 2015 Exclusive HotWheels Star Wars The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper Car

Both New & Sealed

hot-wheels5_zpsotlf2bhm.jpg

SanDiegoComic-Con2015ExclusiveMarvelSecretWarsHotWheelsCharacterCar3Pack-UltimateSpider-Man2CSuperiorIronMan26CaptainAmerica_zpsjctfcbee.jpg

star-wars-giocattoli-comic-con-2015-hot-wheels-01_zpsni5l5quf.jpg

Option 2

Playmates & Nickelodeon SDCC 2015 Exclusive Large 11" Metal Mutant Leo

The TMNT 11” Metal Mutants Leonardo figure will be available in a limited production run, available only at the Nickelodeon Comic Con booth.

This deluxe 11” Leo figure is decked out with enough metal to take on the toughest space villain that dares to threaten earth!

· Leo comes with his signature Katana swords, designed with exclusive translucent blue blades

· Distinctive silver and blue vacuum metalized space gear, from head to toe

· Leo’s space gear consists of an oxygen converter, an alien decryption translator, and pulse boots

· Space gear is completely removable

· Fully articulated figure

· Comes packed out in an oversized blister package, secured in a second resealable box

New & Sealed

_57_zpss94cqo9h.jpg

2015_SDCC_Exclusive_TMNT_Metal_Mutant_Leonardo__scaled_600_zps2igffgs5.jpg

:bump: Current Offer

Ok so I will cover shipping anywhere in the USA or will cover the first $15 of international shipping but with the size and weight of some of these items it could get really expensive to send overseas...

I am going to start with a couple of cool SDCC 2015 exclusive options. I would be happy to switch it up if there is no love for any of these offers but hopefully someone will take something quick....

Option 2

Playmates & Nickelodeon SDCC 2015 Exclusive Large 11" Metal Mutant Leo

The TMNT 11” Metal Mutants Leonardo figure will be available in a limited production run, available only at the Nickelodeon Comic Con booth.

This deluxe 11” Leo figure is decked out with enough metal to take on the toughest space villain that dares to threaten earth!

· Leo comes with his signature Katana swords, designed with exclusive translucent blue blades

· Distinctive silver and blue vacuum metalized space gear, from head to toe

· Leo’s space gear consists of an oxygen converter, an alien decryption translator, and pulse boots

· Space gear is completely removable

· Fully articulated figure

· Comes packed out in an oversized blister package, secured in a second resealable box

New & Sealed

_57_zpss94cqo9h.jpg

2015_SDCC_Exclusive_TMNT_Metal_Mutant_Leonardo__scaled_600_zps2igffgs5.jpg

:bump: Current Offer

Since its back up - :takeit: the leo, - offer will be up in a couple (thumbs u

Completely understandable given your recent loss.

Offer (1) - A bunch of 1st app's or #1's - (Doomsday/Gambit/Ghost rider/Omega Red/Blink - Wolverine 1/Moonkight 1/ Cable 1/ Spidey 1/ Ghost rider 1..etc ) (thumbs u

epji89.jpg

--------------------------------------

Offer (2) - 1 of my fav punisher covers! - and is getting back in the lime light with next seasons DD series.

jh4hsg.jpg

i am very sorry to hear this, i hope everything gets better. Keep looking up and relax, things will get better and you have a ton of people praying for you. But, i would say don't shy away and come back to the PIF. i would love to see what you offer next time you take something from here. Good luck but you're always welcome on here.

X-men annual 14, Gambit full appearance right?

gambit_zpskltciqio.jpg

look at him...just chilling...not saying a D*** thing. wolverine at least said something in incredible hulk 180..

good offers though.

gambit_zpskltciqio.jpg

look at him...just chilling...not saying a D*** thing. wolverine at least said something in incredible hulk 180..

good offers though.

lol gotta love it!

its also a book that has had a recent upswing as well!

I did not realize rckstr1253 was the same boardie from the other thread, otherwise I’d have put up something on his behalf. hm

Sorry you did not get the TMNT figure (I did not notice it was a comic convention exclusive myself), but as others said do not let this discourage you on participating in future PIFs again in the future… (thumbs u

Making a commitment to pray for you and your family once again. :foryou:

good offers though.

There’s Franklin Richards on the cover… What do you want more? :baiting:

Offer (1) - A bunch of 1st app's or #1's - all in great shape! (thumbs u

8y9c1v.jpg

--------------------------------------

Offer (2) - 1 of my fav punisher covers! - and is getting back in the lime light with next seasons DD series.

jh4hsg.jpg

:bump: for current offer

and you're right about the book starting to rise GAMBIT

good offers though.

There’s Franklin Richards on the cover… What do you want more? :baiting:

yeah...that guy. can someone explain to me what his powers are again? i had arguments with someone saying he was the most powerful in marvel universe. Sorry for thread trashing...i just want to know.