• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

You are all officially out of the circle...

:jokealert:

Seriously though, If nothing else I thought the new hardcover Walking Dead omnibus would have been snatched right up.

I'm not butt hurt or anything like that so no hard feelings if it reverts back to the previous offer but there's still some time left...

:grin:

The problem isn't in what you are offering. The problem is trying to reach that bar that is set on what to offer back up.

UPDATED OFFERS BELOW...NOW WITH EVEN MORE TO CHOOSE FROM...

Option A

The CGC Signature Series Option

sigseries_b_zpserxzdcsw.jpg

Silver Surfer #1 SS :takeit:

You are all officially out of the circle...

:jokealert:

Seriously though, If nothing else I thought the new hardcover Walking Dead omnibus would have been snatched right up.

I'm not butt hurt or anything like that so no hard feelings if it reverts back to the previous offer but there's still some time left...

:grin:

The problem isn't in what you are offering. The problem is trying to reach that bar that is set on what to offer back up.

Thanks! :foryou:

I just really appreciate the offer that was put up before mine so I wanted to live up to it if possible while trying to offer up some different types of options...

lol

I deleted it cause I thought it might be taken the wrong way

lol what's this thread for if you can't have a little fun. :kidaround:

UPDATED OFFERS BELOW...NOW WITH EVEN MORE TO CHOOSE FROM...

Option A

The CGC Signature Series Option

sigseries_b_zpserxzdcsw.jpg

Silver Surfer #1 SS :takeit:

:roflmao: now that's what I'm talking about!

okay haven't done the PIF before... figured this might be the chance to move things along....

:takeit: I'll take option 5... the R and M stuff....

and i offer The Boys TPB 1-12 .... for those curious... thats from 1... all the extras... to done... I have no pic and will be gone most the day... heres a wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics) ...and i'll ship anywhere... oh yeah no one under 18 or gerbils

if this isn't right send me a nasty-gram

jesse

okay haven't done the PIF before... figured this might be the chance to move things along....

and i offer The Boys TPB 1-12 .... for those curious... thats from 1... all the extras... to done... I have no pic and will be gone most the day... heres a wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics) ...and i'll ship anywhere... oh yeah no one under 18 or gerbils

jesse

Welcome First Timer and to make your first time a success, :takeit:

I haven't claimed anything in a really long time so I don't have any pictures ready so I will get them up later today.

Choose one option and since they are all heavy they will be shipped Priority Mail boxed in the US only.

OPTION-1

The entire run of Preacher in TPB form. Catch up on the entire series right now before the show comes out.

OPTION-2

The entire Sandman run in TPB form. I never got a chance to read this but will still offer it up.

OPTION-3

The entire Sweetooth series in Comic books. Issues 1-40. I bought this series on a whim and once I started reading it, I could not put it down. It is that good.

I will find some more stuff later and post it along with the pics.

ummm...wow... whats next?... send me an address lol

My favorite offers are ones where I can read entire series I have never read before. To me that is what I like about this thread more than one valuable comic. Well done! You have to wait for my offer to be claimed before you send it. If I fail, which is possible, then your offer goes back up in 4 days. I will keep you updated. :)

I haven't claimed anything in a really long time so I don't have any pictures ready so I will get them up later today.

Choose one option and since they are all heavy they will be shipped Priority Mail boxed in the US only.

OPTION-1

The entire run of Preacher in TPB form. Catch up on the entire series right now before the show comes out.

21731920685_fbe39afd1c.jpg

OPTION-2

The Sandman run in TPB form. I never got a chance to read this but will still offer it up.

Sweet-Tooth-01-cov1.png

OPTION-4 Random TPB/HARDCOVER LOT

Daytripper (Hardcover) Excellent read and entire story is in this hardcover.

Planetary (TPB) 1-4

Ninjas and Vikings (TPB) 1 and 2

Resurrection Man (TPB) 1

I will fill the box with as many more trades/books as it will hold in addition to these.

<a  href=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/695/21545075069_b720646a95.jpg' alt='21545075069_b720646a95.jpg'>

jesse

^^

And with a sweet follow up offer too! Glad to see the thread back in action, great stuff guys!

:applause:

hm There was a time where full runs of Sandman or Preacher would go in seconds. I will try to find something of more interest later for the more selective donkeys. :insane:

If anyone hasn't read Daytripper or Planetary - then take Hokies option.

2 of the best series ever written.

Yes, they are both that good.

Fantastic opportunity.