• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

There's also

The Buzzard

The Green Globulin

Kraken

Mister E. Oh

Electrode

The Charmeleon

The Blandman

Rino Virus

Knob Goblin

I guess I'll give this Thread a shot.

:takeit: Amazing Spider-Man #300

1st Offer: 1st Print Amazing Spider-Man #3 it's missing the back cover and the staples have been removed. The interior is 100% complete

If no one takes this offer by tomorrow night I'll list a few more offers.

Image_zpsbfc5o04h.jpg

This is so tempting. :ohnoez:

Wow Octo-Doctopus!!!

I think I have my new favorite name for him.

is that what you're calling kav going forward?

I guess I'll give this Thread a shot.

1st Offer: 1st Print Amazing Spider-Man #3 it's missing the back cover and the staples have been removed. The interior is 100% complete

If no one takes this offer by tomorrow night I'll list a few more offers.

Image_zpsbfc5o04h.jpg

:bump:

Uncanny, I like the Doc Oct but are you going to post any additional options?

Yes I will be adding more options. I intended to add more offers the day after if no one took this book but I ended up working 14 hours that day and then worked 14 hours yesterday. I just woke up about an hour ago and I have few things I need to get done today. I'll add some more stuff when I get home tonight around 8-9pm Central Time. I'm off today and tomorrow so I'll have the time to focus on this.

4 days from the time he posted his offer.

Uncanny, no rush on additional offers, i was just curious. Im actually surprised the Ock is still there.

Offer #2 Amazing Spiderman #252 First Symbiote Coustume in Title Fine & Web of Spiderman #118 Scarlet Spider App NM

Offer #3 DC Presents #26 First New Teen Titans VG+ & Tales of the Teen Titans #44 1st Nightwing Fine+

Offer #4 DC Presents #47 First Master of the Universe(He-Man + Skelator) Fine & Power Man/Iron Fist #54 Heroes for Hire Cover Fine

Offer #5 The Defenders #10 VG/F HULK VS. Thor & Warlock #10 Thanos App VF/NM

I'll post Pictures of the books later today.

Choose One.

Option 1 - Batman 50 incomplete - Very Early Two-Face appearance.

There are a few wraps missing including the cover; however, the Two-Face story is complete. Total of 42 pages (1 page which is 2 sides has a section missing from the bottom)

42E1F761-7EDC-4984-B873-4679B95DED2B_zpsp6uqc3df.jpg

D9EC0F4A-19FB-4FB8-81B4-CA0EFA28E127_zps5ynrwber.jpg

Option 2 - Amazing Spider-Man 300

I'd grade it a 7.0 because of multiple color breaking spine tics and small piece missing on right edge.

96AF61DE-9438-4BF5-8F68-E79CE70A1873_zps7icvccgx.jpg

bump

Offer has reverted to previous one :bump:

I love seeing ASM 300's pop up on here & I really need one, but I just don't know what I have to offer at the moment myself. Still a great offer! I might have to go home after work & dig thru stuff to see what I can offer if this is still up this evening.