• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I really could use a hug...it's been a stressful week...but I swore off participating! ;)

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it would be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

The hug would be the most expensive to give-he'd have to fly to that city, rent a car etc.

I hope someone takes my offer, I am going to give those statues to my brother for his birthday!

Yeah but then you have to wait for their offer to be taken. You could have just bought them if you chose to.

What is the fun in that?

Here are my offers:

1) I will buy anything for you comic related off of eBay of value up to $250 (including shipping) - I will post what you buy!

images.jpg

2) I will send you $200 cash

100_bill_jpg.png

100_bill_jpg.png

3) I will send you a card with a coupon for a free hug redeemable anytime we meet

947463e37x8zhuh0.jpg

Here are my offers:

1) I will buy anything for you comic related off of eBay of value up to $250 (including shipping) - I will post what you buy!

images.jpg

100_bill_jpg.png

100_bill_jpg.png

3) I will send you a card with a coupon for a free hug redeemable anytime we meet

947463e37x8zhuh0.jpg

hm

I really could use a hug...it's been a stressful week...but I swore off participating! ;)

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it would be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

Are you just a glutton for punishment? People will never forget your past transgressions if you keep reminding them. I don't get it... Is it just a "look at me" thing?

Bumping the offers, I can't believe they are still here. Sheesh it has been at least an hour...

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

Here are my offers:

images.jpg

100_bill_jpg.png

100_bill_jpg.png

947463e37x8zhuh0.jpg