• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I've edited out the "No International users please" - hope no one objects.

I think that's a good idea. I'll certainly join in now.

If it's too much for some US participants to ship overseas, perhaps they should be allowed to stipulate that when they post their book for others to grab.

Having that rule as optional is much better than mandatory. 2c

I've edited out the "No International users please" - hope no one objects.

I think that's a good idea. I'll certainly join in now.

If it's too much for some US participants to ship overseas, perhaps they should be allowed to stipulate that when they post their book for others to grab.

Having that rule as optional is much better than mandatory. 2c

fist.gif

lets keep this going I have no need for the Spider-Man trades but ill :takeit: just to see if we can keep the thread going.

There's nothing to stop you from donating those books to someone down the road.

They're a great read.

(thumbs u

Alright keeping in the spirit of the thread maybe someone will have an interest in this item.

Just send me a PM with your address and ill get it out to you. If you live in the US or Canada I have your shipping covered. If you live overseas ill meet you 50% of the way based off a quote by USPS.com

Qualified because of the signatures as CGC didnt witness them.

SKMBT_C25312060813230_0011.jpg

lets keep this going I have no need for the Spider-Man trades but ill :takeit: just to see if we can keep the thread going.

They're a great read.

(thumbs u

Ill give them a quick read for old times sake since I have read them before then ill probably drop them off at the foster shelter here that one of my friends works at.

They're a great read.

(thumbs u

Ill give them a quick read for old times sake since I have read them before then ill probably drop them off at the foster shelter here that one of my friends works at.

Glad to hear they'll go some place to be read! Hate to think of them not getting any good use :eek:

I was surprised they didn't go sooner--figured someone would be interested in them, but maybe at this point, everyone has already them?

They're a great read.

(thumbs u

Glad to hear they'll go some place to be read! Hate to think of them not getting any good use :eek:

I was surprised they didn't go sooner--figured someone would be interested in them, but maybe at this point, everyone has already them?

I have already the first one so that's why I didn't grab them lol

Alright keeping in the spirit of the thread maybe someone will have an interest in this item.

Just send me a PM with your address and ill get it out to you. If you live in the US or Canada I have your shipping covered. If you live overseas ill meet you 50% of the way based off a quote by USPS.com

Qualified because of the signatures as CGC didnt witness them.

SKMBT_C25312060813230_0011.jpg

:takeit:

Let me go find something good to offer up...