• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

If someone was giving away Scarlett Jo's sock it would be gone in a second. Comics, not so much.

I know on the other forum we were trying to get the lots to be worth between $15 to $30 just to make sure it would both raise interest in the lot and not be too expensive for anyone to take part in it.

Again if I didn't have those Batman comics I would be interested, may be time for one last change to just try to keep this thread going.

updated my offering on top of page 6 again. I did receive the offering from Benjamin Grimm today!

photobucket is killing me tonight. Had to switch online photo sharing provider for at least tonight.

I just received my packages from Jay! It certainly looks to have a lot of good material outside of mainstream superhero comics, and I'm looking forward to getting some time to sit down and read it!