• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Yes it is... roberts357 has cliveroberts in his email addy... I've won 3 accurately graded 30cent variants from him this year and last year a Lion King DVD, (which Logan watches all the time wink.gif ) - although these were from his personal collection and not consigned to him.

Thanks for answering Darth, nothing against you, but I wanted him to respond.

I want to know if this is the same chicken S H I T that could not confront me on the phone and had his little FBI wife answer for him, on one of his BS auctions a while ago.

All of a sudden you 893censored-thumb.gif have amnesia. You dont remeber that bogus auction of buying lots, and for every lot you would receive a HG CGC book, cmon Clive I know you received tons of emails from all those "satisfied buyers", and your BS retaliation feedbacks.

The auction that you scammed a bunch of buyers, by sending nothing but garbage to all those buyers.

The auction that you were going to send me $200 to get myself educated, your FBI beeatch wife was going to shoot me, all the sissy name calling from you and your beloved wife, because you were not man enough to correct the situation. The 1Hour phone call I had with your wife because you were hiding in your F 893censored-thumb.gif basement and didnt want to confront me.

Is it coming back to you yet, mad.gif or maybe go check with your elegant wife.

Greeting from the Dickwad Seller of Fathers Day 2004.....

You're full of it and the name's apt....

A pic from the Cap auctions in which you claim the comics weren't delivered by the consigned seller:

capt2.jpg

Nice blue backgrounds......they look real familiar....some pics from your other auctions over the last two weeks.....

Spider-Man auction....note blue background:

spidey.jpg

spidey2.jpg

And nice hardwood table.....I'll be getting to that.....

spidey3.jpg

Here's another of the Cap pics....lovely table.....

capt.jpg

Your 2099 auction.....nice hardwood table:

2099.jpg

....X-Men....again nice table.....

xmen.jpg

.....Valiant.....ohhh another nice table.....

valiant.jpg

and finally, I can comment enough on that fabulous hardwood table....

superman.jpg

Didn't have the comics my ......stop trying to play people here for chumps.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

Yes, I remember the auction.

Yes, I remember how you completely misread the entire description and in the end thought you were going to be getting $1000's of dollars of books for the amount you spent which was under $100

Out of all the buyers in that auction, 2 were unhappy. You, and another person. If I remember correctly, I offered to have you return the comics for a refund. To which you said you "burned them"

I remember you completely. If I could erase such memories I would.

As for my wife, I wasn't afraid of you or anything. Its a good customer service tactic to switch voices and names if you are unhappy with the first. You however, were unable to be calmed. I remember watching TV and I could hear you screaming on the phone 20 feet away.

I do not believe we called you names or anything like that. But those are your memories not mine.

Have you read the entire post?

I said above, we have them now.

We had the other ones you speak about, just not the Captains.

If you want to bid on tuesday, go ahead. They will be back up.

Geez... that horse is bleeding, missing legs, ears and eyes but you keep beating it.

We have them now, we didn't then. I had to make a call on what to do, so I did it.

PS: Thanks, I like that table too.

Yeah exactly.

Same table, same background.

Look, if you want to know the ins and outs. Here it is.

Owner brought books in to get them in que and pictured.

Owner waited while we took pictures

Owner wanted to take the comics to another dealer to see what he would get for them.

Owner took the comics.

We held onto the pictures in case he decided to go on eBay.

Owner called, said lets go on eBay.

We listed them.

Owner didn't bring comics in on Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday.

So, we ended them on Sunday.

This is the last I think I am going to say about it. As I said, guys... I AM SORRY 1000000 TIMES.

However, on a good note. This has taught me a lesson and I have changed the contract to the end that once we take the pictures, it is ours to sell.

Roberts357

Yes, I remember how you completely misread the entire description and in the end thought you were going to be getting $1000's of dollars of books for the amount you spent which was under $100

Out of all the buyers in that auction, 2 were unhappy. You, and another person. If I remember correctly, I offered to have you return the comics for a refund. To which you said you "burned them"

As for my wife, I wasn't afraid of you or anything. Its a good customer service tactic to switch voices and names if you are unhappy with the first. You however, were unable to be calmed. I remember watching TV and I could hear you screaming on the phone 20 feet away.

I do not believe we called you names or anything like that. But those are your memories not mine.

I misread it? You 893censored-thumb.gif lying piece of S H I T.

Only 2 were unhappy? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, boy the [!@#%^&^] is flying wild. You forgot that I emailed everyone, yes everyone that won lots in that auction, and not 1 person won any of those so called HG CGC books. I wish to Jesus I save all those emails, ( 76 emails), people that left you a Neg, like myself received a retaliation neg from you, others did'nt want a retaliation neg, so out of fear they left a pos. feedback. 893frustrated.gif

You offered me a refund, 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif you 893censored-thumb.gif lying vermin, you told me to get over it, because you scored "Big Time", oh scuse me, that was your beautiful wife that said that, you were listening on the other phone, thats why you could hear me, not because you were 20 feet away, you F 893censored-thumb.gif Chicken S H I T.

ANd now you come accross as a nice guy on this forum, Whats the matter, there is no more SUCKERS on Ebay?

Why dont you go grab your Princess Bride,and let her talk, or maybe she already is, at least she has more B A L L S than you.

I misread it? You 893censored-thumb.gif lying piece of S H I T.

Only 2 were unhappy? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, boy the [!@#%^&^] is flying wild. You forgot that I emailed everyone, yes everyone that won lots in that auction, and not 1 person won any of those so called HG CGC books. I wish to Jesus I save all those emails, ( 76 emails), people that left you a Neg, like myself received a retaliation neg from you, others did'nt want a retaliation neg, so out of fear they left a pos. feedback. 893frustrated.gif

You offered me a refund, 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif you 893censored-thumb.gif lying vermin, you told me to get over it, because you scored "Big Time", oh scuse me, that was your beautiful wife that said that, you were listening on the other phone, thats why you could hear me, not because you were 20 feet away, you F 893censored-thumb.gif Chicken S H I T.

ANd now you come accross as a nice guy on this forum, Whats the matter, there is no more SUCKERS on Ebay?

Why dont you go grab your Princess Bride,and let her talk, or maybe she already is, at least she has more B A L L S than you.

popcorn.gif

Darth,

Did you end up having those variants slabbed?

If so, what did they get.

Not yet.. but i'll be sure to share the results whenever I get things slabbed...if it is any consolation, those current copies are my nicest to date of those particular three books

Thanks for answering Darth, nothing against you, but I wanted him to respond.

thumbsup2.gif

I want to know if this is the same chicken S H I T that could not confront me on the phone and had his little FBI wife answer for him, on one of his BS auctions a while ago.

shocked.gif

All of a sudden you 893censored-thumb.gif have amnesia. You dont remeber that bogus auction of buying lots, and for every lot you would receive a HG CGC book, cmon Clive I know you received tons of emails from all those "satisfied buyers", and your BS retaliation feedbacks.

The auction that you scammed a bunch of buyers, by sending nothing but garbage to all those buyers.

The auction that you were going to send me $200 to get myself educated, your FBI beeatch wife was going to shoot me, all the sissy name calling from you and your beloved wife, because you were not man enough to correct the situation. The 1Hour phone call I had with your wife because you were hiding in your F 893censored-thumb.gif basement and didnt want to confront me.

Is it coming back to you yet, mad.gif or maybe go check with your elegant wife.

that's my kind of woman 893applaud-thumb.gif Sorry nikos...couldn't resist flowerred.gif