• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

I can feel it, she is itching to reply, she cant hold it back anymore, any minute....... c'mon you TRAILER PARK TRASH, Speak, type I know you're there. 27_laughing.gif

Nikos You Lying [!@#%^&^]. Yeah here I am thats right your fav Girl talking. Talk all the sh*t you want. What happend to Brooklen, never knew Brooklen was in Southboro Mass. What happened? Well I do know that you can take the BOY out the of Ghetto but you cant take the Ghetto out of the boy.

You had a real problem and you still do. Your threats were recorded and put of file so keep it up. It is pretty stupid when you say you are going to show up on my lawn and shoot me, so lets get that in order. You know what they do to people when they kill persons of law enforcement?

I am sick and tired of your mouth so learn to shut it. 893blahblah.gif You were offered a refund which you denied and you said nothing can fix this. You acted like a child and you still do. I now know why I never joined this forum because of whiny B*[!@#%^&^] like you. 893frustrated.gif

Your threats of you and your grandpa gangs never scared me or clive and they never will. You said why don't I speak up, here I am ready to here the next pile of Diarrhea come flying out of your mouth. It is about time that some of your fellow members here know who you really are and how you talk to women. I was nothing but nice to you and tried to solve this problem. Except you thought it would be so cool if you acted like a gangster on the phone with me 27_laughing.gif

Grow the F*[!@#%^&^] up. You are in your 40's, give it a rest.

You have a problem with a women being in authority? Too 893censored-thumb.gifing Bad! Thats the way it is. Thats they way it is and the way it will be. You have no balls. I see you never made it to Detroit. Dont think you would make it very far in detroit anyway. Take your tuff attitude in the bedroom maybe you will actually please someone, I know it is hard to please you but I would not go out of my way to do so. Yeah your right I am ready to talk to your punk , I am here and will be here. we will see how your threats are handled on this board. Remember I have more power than you do and will do what I see fit. I will not tolerate your Bulls*it threats. Keep that in mind.

You are a punk and always will be a punk. Nuff said. makepoint.gif

And that, boys and girls, is an excellent example of the "Good Cop/Bad Cop" phenomenon.

893applaud-thumb.gif classic... she sounds like a couple of girls I once dated... and they all talked like that to me and about me confused-smiley-013.gif it's got my loins a-stirrin' ...oops - did I really say that?

Nikos You Lying [!@#%^&^]. Yeah here I am thats right your fav Girl talking. Talk all the sh*t you want. What happend to Brooklen, never knew Brooklen was in Mass. What happened? Well I do know that you can take the BOY out the of Ghetto but you cant take the Ghetto out of the boy.

You had a real problem and you still do. Your threats were recorded and put of file so keep it up. It is pretty stupid when you say you are going to show up on my lawn and shoot me, so lets get that in order. You know what they do to people when they kill persons of law enforcement?

I am sick and tired of your mouth so learn to shut it. 893blahblah.gif You were offered a refund which you denied and you said nothing can fix this. You acted like a child and you still do. I now know why I never joined this forum because of whiny B*[!@#%^&^] like you. 893frustrated.gif

Your threats of you and your grandpa gangs never scared me or clive and they never will. You said why don't I speak up, here I am ready to here the next pile of Diarrhea come flying out of your mouth. It is about time that some of your fellow members here know who you really are and how you talk to women. I was nothing but nice to you and tried to solve this problem. Except you thought it would be so cool if you acted like a gangster on the phone with me 27_laughing.gif

Grow the F*[!@#%^&^] up. You are in your 40's, give it a rest.

You have a problem with a women being in authority? Too 893censored-thumb.gifing Bad! Thats the way it is. Thats they way it is and the way it will be. You have no balls. I see you never made it to Detroit. Dont think you would make it very far in detroit anyway. Take your tuff attitude in the bedroom maybe you will actually please someone, I know it is hard to please you but I would not go out of my way to do so. Yeah your right I am ready to talk to your punk , I am here and will be here. we will see how your threats are handled on this board. Remember I have more power than you do and will do what I see fit. I will not tolerate your Bulls*it threats. Keep that in mind.

You are a punk and always will be a punk. Nuff said. makepoint.gif

People of the forum, here is the Queen Trailer Park Trash of the USA. Welcome aboard you Foul mouthed, probable short, Fat, Zit faced P I G.

And for the record I have no issues with women being in authority, but I know for a fact you are neither a woman or a man, just a Trailer Park P I G 27_laughing.gif.

What took you so long to respond Porky, I know you had to finish eating all those corn husks, and bath in the mud you P I G 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Gangter? who me? Okay Petunia, whatever you say SNORT SNORT!!!!!

You know what his problem is. Ill tell you. Its because I am young and I went somewhere in life and I am not sitting there is some run down garage with my crack hanging out fixing cars. Sorry Nikos you got to go to college and get accepted to have one of my jobs. This is not no certificate job.

You know what his problem is. Ill tell you. Its because I am young and I went somewhere in life and I am not sitting there is some run down garage with my crack hanging out fixing cars. Sorry Nikos you got to go to college and get accepted to have one of my jobs. This is not no certificate job.

For a college graduate you are one of the least articulate people I've ever seen. Was this an online college/correspondence school (or perhaps I should call it a "skool" in deference to you)?

My only problem is with dishonest garbage like you and your wife 27_laughing.gif

You're young and went somewhere in life 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, Old McDonalds Farm 27_laughing.gif, you Short Fat Trailer Park P I G.

I dont care, I knew once I used the Trailer Park Trash line, Petunia would come on and show her true nature. I would hate to see anyone from this forum get screwed by these two Dirtballs, even though Darth was cool with their auction, its just a smokescreen, from MRS & MRS PIG