• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Taylor Inking Commission SALE!

13 posts in this topic

Wedding Sale!

So, one of my artists, James Taylor (save the jokes) is getting married and raising money for the wedding and honeymoon. He asked me to let people know he is freed up the next couple weeks to do inking commissions, and is having a SALE for $40 per page! It could be a single figure or multi-figure with background!

This is a limited offer, so get to me quick! I've had a few pieces done by James and he is very talented and quick turn around.

http://www.serendipityartsales.net/Taylor_J_COMM_Inking.html

No, I cannot save the jokes. I tried all day, but alas...

If James inks a picture of Mockingbird...will it sing? And if not, do we get a diamond ring?

When you open the art are you allowed to say "How sweet it is?"

If he inks a Joe Simon piece, will the resulting styles be a good marriage of Simon/Taylor?

I am sorry about all this, but if it bothers you, just remember that you've got a friend.

D'OH!

Forgive my ignorance, but how exactly does this work? Would I ship the pencils to him, he copies it, and inks a blue line, etc? Or does he ink over original pencils?

Forgive my ignorance, but how exactly does this work? Would I ship the pencils to him, he copies it, and inks a blue line, etc? Or does he ink over original pencils?

We can do either. He can either ink over the original, or you can send us a hi-res scan and he can print it out on blueline and ink that. If we go the blueline route, i just need a link showing ownership by you.

Thanks!

Okay! This party is closed!

Anyone that contacted me is on the list and has until the end of Sunday to hammer out the details.

James' list will be closed for a little while, but feel free to email me and get on the waiting list. I'm excited for all the new pieces, there are some great ones and some of you really took advantage.

James' prices are still going to be very affordable and wait until you see the quality.

Thanks everyone!

Jerry

www.serendipityartsales.net

Here are a few more pieces from the recent sale, as you can see, the quality didn't waiver!

While the sale is over, his regular prices aren't much higher.

Here is one of the Nightwing pieces, please check out the site for the other two.

James Taylor Inking Commissions

Taylor_J_PeterNightwing03_BA.jpg

jerry@serendipityartsales.net

Updated James Taylor's Art For Sale section with a NEW Wolverine inkwashed piece, and updated his Inking Commission section with a Spider-Man and Punisher piece with pencils by Sunny Lee.

James is currently accepting inking and original commissions.

You saw examples of James' inking commissions, right? Here is a another look. The most per page, no matter the detail? $100! And that's for an insane level of detail, one/two character pieces are lower!

http://www.serendipityartsales.net/Taylor_J_COMM_Inking.html

Wolverine - Inkwash 11 x 17 - $100

Taylor_J_WolverineInkWash.jpg

Latest inking example over Sunny Lee:

Taylor_J_Spider-Man_and_Punisher_SunnyLee_BA.jpg