• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pop Culture Blowout Sale #1: Sci Fi Paperbacks: SOLD! Thread Closed!

99 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

This is the first of a number of planned threads I'll be having in the next month or so in preparation of moving. This one will consist of around 100 (mostly) science fiction paperbacks. I had a couple of threads of these types of books late last year and sold a ton of them, so I will (mostly) mirror how I did the first sale: all books $5.00 to start and we'll see how it goes from there. Some books I'll price cheaper initially.

Shipping: $5.00 media mail to the U.S. regardless of quantity. I'll ship elsewhere at exact cost. If you'd like them shipped a different way, let me know. I've got plenty of Priority Flat Rate boxes lying around and can ship that way at exact cost if you prefer.

I guess that's about it for rules. Anything else goes (unless determined otherwise) :ohnoez: