• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON MARTS

39 posts in this topic

Not even close when you take July 12, 2002 into consideration tongue.gif

WTF? 893whatthe.gif

For the last two years I was sure I was the first foreigner (Canadians are North Americans so don't count tongue.gif) on these boards....

I was SURE sign-rantpost.gif

And now....here you are beating me by 14 days 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

sorry.gif

I guess I was the first foreigner to pop CGCs cherry blush.gifshocked.gif

BORG 287 post in 2 years ++, man, you should be the wekest link ---- GOODBYE! 27_laughing.gif

288 posts now confused-smiley-013.gif

You know what they say........work sucks sorry.gif

288 posts in about 2 years......you were just being selective. I'm impressed you found this site so early on.

WTF? 893whatthe.gif

For the last two years I was sure I was the first foreigner (Canadians are North Americans so don't count tongue.gif) on these boards....

I was SURE sign-rantpost.gif

And now....here you are beating me by 14 days 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

sorry.gif

Well, you've got rather a few more posts than him.....but not quite as many as me. smirk.gif

That said, I've never figured out how to do that big letter thing. Where am I going wrong?

WTF? 893whatthe.gifFor the last two years I was sure I was the first foreigner (Canadians are North Americans so don't count tongue.gif) on these boards....I was SURE sign-rantpost.gifAnd now....here you are beating me by 14 days 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifsorry.gif
Well, you've got rather a few more posts than him.....but not quite as many as me. smirk.gifThat said, I've never figured out how to do that big letter thing. Where am I going wrong?
I could tell you...but are you sure you are ready for the big letters ?? Big letters are to be taken seriously sign-rantpost.gif

Let's see.....

I think I got it.......

And it wasn't too difficult either.

Thanks mightily for the assist, Chrome!!!!

Would have looked better with the message I sent you.... confused-smiley-013.gif

The easiest way to find out about any of this stuff is to 'quote' a reply that does something interesting ans see how they did it. It's usually pretty self evident.

The easiest way to find out about any of this stuff is to 'quote' a reply that does something interesting ans see how they did it. It's usually pretty self evident.

Smug so and so, ain'tcha? mad.gif You're right of course. How did it go with your auctions, btw? If they haven't finished, got a link?

They finished Thursday/Friday. I sold about 40%, but the start prices were higher than I'd normally have gone for so I'm happy with that (I'll relist the rest at normal prices and hopefully get rid of most of it). There were a couple of items I wasn't really interested in selling that I started at nosebleed prices, so I won't bother relisting them.

The Crazy man won his book and I blocked comic1958 or whatever the ID was. Hopefully it was the right thing to do.

I've still got a 5hitload of stuff to clear out but I'm getting there. I haven't found anything to buy for a while, which is probably fortunate. I've been the underbidder on about 4 high profile-ish items in the last couple of months, but I keep running into bigger guns. 893frustrated.gif

Question - Do most of the dealers at these marts take card payments there (DEBIT)?

I take Visa Delta. I would imagine that Silver Acre and Incognito take Switch as well. Apart from that, there may be one or two others, but not many.