• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON MARTS

39 posts in this topic

Just bought a brand new DELL computer at 1500 euros...so no, not for the moment frown.gif

Well last time you went, you wrote a review, fuming about the prices/selection/lack of CGC books and before we knew it, about 10 Brits descended on these boards and still haven't left....

So Dave, if you do go again, DON'T WRITE A REVIEW about it, or another dozen or so will show up tongue.gif

Just bought a brand new DELL computer at 1500 euros...so no, not for the moment frown.gif

Well last time you went, you wrote a review, fuming about the prices/selection/lack of CGC books and before we knew it, about 10 Brits descended on these boards and still haven't left....

So Dave, if you do go again, DON'T WRITE A REVIEW about it, or another dozen or so will show up tongue.gif

You're right - that's the thread that got me to join. Well done, Kev!!! tongue.gif

You're right - that's the thread that got me to join. Well done, Kev!!! tongue.gif

I only read that thread a few weeks ago frown.gif

I think i might have been the first Englishmen on these boards 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not unless the 18th of May comes before the 7th of March. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

kev wins frown.gif

Maybe i am second then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could be. There are a few less frequent Brit posters - fortysevenuk, Bill43, Borg, herc2000, CarlUK. Check 'em on the User List for when they joined.

Not unless the 18th of May comes before the 7th of March. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

kev wins frown.gif

Maybe i am second then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could be. There are a few less frequent Brit posters - fortysevenuk, Bill43, Borg, herc2000, CarlUK. Check 'em on the User List for when they joined.

Damn you fortysevenuk, beat me out by about a month 893censored-thumb.gif

Not even close when you take July 12, 2002 into consideration tongue.gif

WTF? 893whatthe.gif

For the last two years I was sure I was the first foreigner (Canadians are North Americans so don't count tongue.gif) on these boards....

I was SURE sign-rantpost.gif

And now....here you are beating me by 14 days 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

sorry.gif