• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

Just finished up a logo for TheVisitor's Ebay store, Comics-N-Stuff. I think it came out great, and the Fantastic Four-inspired color palette works well with it.

COMICSNSTUFF_WEB.jpg

If you're looking for a logo for your business, drop me a line and we can discuss! PLease feel free to cruise the thread and see the other logos I've developed for Boardies, or check out my website to view my portfolio of work.

Just finished up a logo for TheVisitor's Ebay store, Comics-N-Stuff. I think it came out great, and the Fantastic Four-inspired color palette works well with it.

COMICSNSTUFF_WEB.jpg

If you're looking for a logo for your business, drop me a line and we can discuss! PLease feel free to cruise the thread and see the other logos I've developed for Boardies, or check out my website to view my portfolio of work.

Jason did a great job with the logo. He made the entire process easy from start to finish and he delivered the logo very quickly. A true professional. (thumbs u

Thanks again Jason!!

Phil

Dr. Balls - PM sent! :grin:

Just finished up a typographic treatment for Earthbornpig's existing Apache head logo:

APACHEMW_LOGO_WEB.jpg

It involved coming up with a few era-appropriate options of typefaces that also meshed with his existing circular logo with the Indian chief in it. I think the end result was a good fit!

Thanks, Karl!

Jason did a bang up job on my logo...great work, very helpful and has my two thumbs up for sure. Don't hesitate to give him a try if you are in need of any kind of graphic design, logo or anything along those lines. Very happy with my logo.

Excellent job!!! (thumbs u

Very interesting idea. Thinking about sending a PM but I'm in an incredibly lazy mood. Staring at 12 orders that need to be filled before I split for AC and thinking this wasn't the right year to quit crank.

2wnqm3k.jpg

FREE COMICS R US? I've got an idea for that...

lmao

Thank you for the kudos - I appreciate Boardies checking out my work. Currently developing two non-comic related logos for Boardies - my skills go outside the hobby as well. You can check out some of my other portfolio work here. :gossip:

Great stuff on here and your portfolio. You are quite talented sir!

Thank you! Finished up this logo awhile back, but they wanted me to wait on displaying it until they launched it on their site:

l_tristatecomicblast.jpg