• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

Just finished putting together a large package for Fine Comics that included the logo, business cards (and printing) Facebook/Ebay graphics, some longbox signage as well as booth/rack signs (and printing). All-in-all, a nice upgraded look and total package offering at the end of the day:

Fine-Comics-Examples.jpg

Just finished putting together a large package for Fine Comics that included the logo, business cards (and printing) Facebook/Ebay graphics, some longbox signage as well as booth/rack signs (and printing). All-in-all, a nice upgraded look and total package offering at the end of the day:

Fine-Comics-Examples.jpg

Nice work! :applause:

Let's do a logo recap:

Boardie-Logo-Examples.jpg

I've got some other stuff, including Brock's Columbia Comics OSPG ad and some website graphics, business cards and banner for ComicSketchArt.com to post up in the next few days as well.

Thanks to everyone for looking!

I heard that rumor, too...

PIKEEXAMPLE.jpg

Thanks, David - I had a lot of fun with this particular logo with the challenges it brought!

Just finished up a package for Capital City Comic Con, including a very ambitious logo design. I really liked how it came out, and it encompassed some technical drawing with the buildings of downtown Austin as well as hand-drawn type to give it a real 'Austin, Texas' feel.

The business cards have a slightly different look than the postcard to allow them to keep a more clean and corporate look from year to year, while the postcard emulates the look of this years' marketing materials.

CCCC_EXAMPLE.jpg