• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KICKSTARTER COMIC PROJECTS - show me the good stuff please

59 posts in this topic

Man, kickstarter has some groovy stuff going on! dave Sim digital cerebus ends in 3 days. TOME from 44flood looks smokin' - Ben Templesmith, menton3 and more in that one! And now I see P Craig Russell has one as well with a commission (black and white 11X17 of either conan, elric, batman, sandman, or doctor strange) at the $2000 reward level. I already got Fracture of the Universal Boy, a beautiful book, through Michael Zulli's kickstarter as well. Good stuff on kickstarter!!!

so are there any other rockin' comic related fund drives going on! Let me know!

I was thinking of starting a thread just like this, but thought it would seem too self serving since I am currently running a KICKSTARTER program.

My first project (and second NSNart exclusive) is an art book with Steven Russell Black showcasing his 100 SOULS project

KICKSTARTER link . Come for the video, stay for the rewards

I forgot about the SRBlack fund drive, but I guess I can't pimp it officially until I get my free art. Thanks for the other replies, I hope for more!

If I had an extra $10,000 hidden away it would be really cool to have Dave Sims as a guest for the weekend. Getting a Cerebus wall mural painted in my comic room would certainly spruce up the overall look. Maybe next time...

Well if anyone is interested, I'm a comic-nerd girl since forever who just put together a book with an awesome artist. It's a fun book we intend to run as a limited series.

It could use a bit of a kick right now to get me up on :cloud9:

KICK-THE-BOLD

Thanks for looking!

- Zorica

Good luck with your project Zorica. I would suggest identifying the artist more obviously. It looks nice, I hope you get to you goal!

ARSENIC LULLABY KICKSTARTER

$9 gets you a hardcover book, shot glass, stickers and a bunch of other stuff. :whee:

They are really close to a stretch goal with only 3 hours to go. :wishluck:

Made it.

Doug sold the DVD at cons for $10. Now a $9 pledge gets you that, a hardback and so much more. :whee:

Art Baltazar and Franco have a new one that I really like, too, Aw Yeah Comics.

AYC1cover.jpeg.w300h430.jpg

How much do I like it? I created a second KS id so I could claim two perks. Yeah, I probably have a problem. :)

I backed that one too. My own character will be a pinup in one of the issues. lol