Conan the Barbarian #1 Club
6 6

204 posts in this topic

26,314 posts
On 12/7/2018 at 4:46 PM, Jordysnordy said:

Never thought the day would come when this guy would pass Spidey in my collecting world but I have been reading Conan from issue 1 onward and I'm in :x all over again. It doesn't get much better than Roy writing and Big John drawing (especially in SSOC)

I rank Marvel`s Conan The Barbarian 1-100 up there with Amazing Spider-Man 1-100 and Fantastic Four 1-100. Good to see Conan is making a comeback this year.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

26,314 posts

I wonder if this news will have any affect on the prices of key Conan comics issues like  #1? hm

Conan the Barbarian TV Series In Works At Amazon

https://deadline.com/2018/02/amazon-developing-conan-drama-based-robert-e-howard-books-colony-co-creator-1202278547/

EXCLUSIVE: Amazon is developing drama series Conan, based on the books by Robert E. Howard, Deadline has learned. The project hails from Colony co-creator Ryan Condal, Game of Thrones director Miguel Sapochnik, Fargo and The Handmaid’s Tale executive producer Warren Littlefield, Pathfinder Media and Endeavor Content.

The project falls into Amazon’s push into big, fantasy/genre drama series with broad appeal in the mold of Game of Thrones, which is exemplified by the company’s recent big bet on a Lord of the Rings TV series.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

4,791 posts
1 hour ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I wonder if this news will have any affect on the prices of key Conan comics issues like  #1? hm

Conan the Barbarian TV Series In Works At Amazon

https://deadline.com/2018/02/amazon-developing-conan-drama-based-robert-e-howard-books-colony-co-creator-1202278547/

EXCLUSIVE: Amazon is developing drama series Conan, based on the books by Robert E. Howard, Deadline has learned. The project hails from Colony co-creator Ryan Condal, Game of Thrones director Miguel Sapochnik, Fargo and The Handmaid’s Tale executive producer Warren Littlefield, Pathfinder Media and Endeavor Content.

The project falls into Amazon’s push into big, fantasy/genre drama series with broad appeal in the mold of Game of Thrones, which is exemplified by the company’s recent big bet on a Lord of the Rings TV series.

It's an undervalued book IMO.

# 1 in 9.8 has been flat at about $5000.00 for a few years now.