• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission tracking?

19 posts in this topic

• Administrator

You can only track the progress online if you are already a paid member at the time of submission (or join when making the submission) and also list your membership number at the top of the form. All other submissions must be tracked using the invoice number and either calling or e-mailing customer service for updates.

• Administrator

Either your membership number was not on the paperwork or you joined after the submission was made, so they cannot be tracked online. You will have to call or e-mail customer service for updates.

On 5/30/2017 at 8:53 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

For your first ever post you opened up a 5 year old thread to slam CGC ?

Ironically I'm dealing with the same mess now. I turned in some Comics at the 2017 Phoenix Comic-Con but I am not a paid member... cant track em.. it's been almost 2 months I'm getting a little bit nervous.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:35 AM, chads1469 said:

Ironically I'm dealing with the same mess now. I turned in some Comics at the 2017 Phoenix Comic-Con but I am not a paid member... cant track em.. it's been almost 2 months I'm getting a little bit nervous.

call there customer service and use your invoice number at the top right of the page to get that info

On 11/10/2018 at 12:20 PM, Robert Zerbe said:

I sent in an order, FEDEX shows it was delivered yesterday, but I don't see it on my invoice list.  Is this normal?  Or should I start making phone calls?

Dude, if you are going to submit to CGC, you have to have some patience throughout the process. I would give them a couple more days. They open up your package and match the contents to your invoice. You might see a Received status first, with no information, and then shortly later a 'Verified' status meaning the contents matched.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:13 PM, Crown59 said:

What is the normal time frame to get a comic graded and returned?

It depends on how it was submitted. There is no 'normal  with CGC, a moving target.  Look at the website. BTW, how long does dinner take to cook ?

On 1/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, Crown59 said:

Assuming your book is pre-1975, if you spend for one-day turnaround. It's one day. I did that with an AF15... they received it on Monday, graded on Tuesday and shipped that same day.

If you pay for the value level, it's 66 business days.

And there's a bunch of options in between. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, oldrover said:
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:13 AM, Crown59 said:

Assuming your book is pre-1975, if you spend for one-day turnaround. It's one day. I did that with an AF15... they received it on Monday, graded on Tuesday and shipped that same day.

If you pay for the value level, it's 66 business days.

And there's a bunch of options in between. 

Howabout if you have Clint Eastwood drive it from Mexico to Florida, and then back to Mexico after grading?