• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FANS OF FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND

100 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2020 at 2:06 AM, lou_fine said:

Don't really follow this series of magazines, but I assume all of the early issues must be going for big money by now?  ???

Especially if some of them are one of the so-called CGC highest graded copies or single highest graded copy.  (thumbsu

For some reason the value has leveled off for many issues of this title in the last few years...  (shrug)

On 4/25/2020 at 6:19 AM, THEMALEWITCH said:

My favorite issue and for some reason that I don't know is  it`s hard to get and valuable more than the others.

268716_d5601f4ff7044fffac3c323ce8d41cc3de7aa755.jpg

I picked up this issue years ago in a collection and even the mag price guides had it priced higher than surrounding issues. It’s a nice issue but not sure if it’s really scarce or not. Possibly a low distribution issue but I really can’t recall. Same thing with issue 163 with the full face photo cover pic of Jason Vorhees from the first Friday the 13th movie. Rumor had it that Warren had to pull these issues for possible lawsuit action because of showing Jason before the movie was released. Not sure if the rumor was true or not but it inflated the price of that issue for a while also.