• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why??

27 posts in this topic

I agree - I think Bill did a great job not mucking it up and having the nutsack to do a large graphic and not some weenie-sized head/shoulders thing tucked into a open space on the comic.

I'd take this book in a cold minute if I had $849 I didn't have to spend on my wife, booze or other comic books.

I guess its all a personal preference, just seems like it ruins the book to me with it sketched over the entire front cover taking away from the original art

I'm sure there's plenty of examples where it has ruined a books' cover art - thankfully Sienkewciwxcz handled it like a pro.

I guess its all a personal preference, just seems like it ruins the book to me with it sketched over the entire front cover taking away from the original art

I'll sit back and watch the sketch crowd come in and FREAK out for saying the book is now "ruined" :whistle:

I'm sure there's plenty of examples where it has ruined a books' cover art - thankfully Sienkewciwxcz handled it like a pro.

:screwy: That looks hideous.

Its no Stan Lee sketch that's for sure

I'll sit back and watch the sketch crowd come in and FREAK out for saying the book is now "ruined" :whistle:

FU Least Popular Boardie since JC.

No, i'm like 3rd least :acclaim:

No, i'm like 3rd least :acclaim:

Whatever gets you through the night.