• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Good Things...Trooper Collection 4 Sale

732 posts in this topic

No trick or joke, the collection I've spent 6 years amassing has come up for sale. I was about 85% complete, but due to personal reasons (a lot of them) these must be sold. I will still collect, but perhaps with a different focus now that I'm out of the Active Army.

I will be listing the books from A to Z here on the forum first for a couple of weeks. All unsold items will be sent to my ebay store, some with a higher price. I have almost 700 books in this collection, so it may take a few weeks to list them all.

Here are the rules to abide by:

- No Probation members

- Anyone I have on ignore...will be ignored

- No low ballers, asking 50% of my listed price is just insulting

- I will take time payments, but 10% of the total will be asked up front and non-refundable

- New members (those I have no idea who you are) will pay by Money Order or Cashiers Check. Those I've conversed with for awhile and have established a reputation on here for being honest can pay however they want.

Shipping:

Raw 1-5 books to US : Priority Mail $8

Raw 6-20 books to US: Priority Mail $15

International mail will have to be calculated

CGC 1-2 books US: Priority Mail $10

CGC 3-5 books US: Priority Mail $15

More: will have to be calculated

International CGC books will also have to be calculated.

Purchases over $1,000 will be sent via Registered mail and Signature confirmation. Shipping will be free for purchases over $1,000 to the US only.

I am sufficiently inebriated so I'll start.

Action Comics #2 CGC 5.0 (Extensive Pro. Restored)

My grail, priced perhaps a little too high because of all my books this is the one I'd like to keep when all is sold.

$18,000

ActionComics_2_Front_CGC_R_50_GA.jpg

ActionComics_2_Back_CGC_R_50_GA.jpg

:o

This one kind of took me by surprise.

:o

(worship)