• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A mess of miscellaneous books - silver to present closed

175 posts in this topic

May try to get a few more up tonight, but nevertheless will be getting ready to wind down this first batch of books and prepare the few that have sold to be shipped, as it turns out I have to leave town to get to a customers plant on thursday. As stated in the first post I wanted to do it this way and ship whatever has sold asap per specific batches so I don't get overwhelmed. However to the few who have bought anything if you determine the purchase isn't worth it due to shipping costs I will not hold you to it, just let me know. Thanks!

Quick update:

The following are now SOLD:

Superboy 24 $40

Superboy 30 $30

Tales to Astonish 71 $5

Tales to Astonish 82 $5

Strange Tales 140 $7

Strange Tales 140 $6

Fantastic Four Annual 2 $30

Supermans Pal, Jimmy Olsen 5 $10

Journey into Mystery 110 $4

Journey into Mystery 123 $12

$3

IMG_0035.jpg

:takeit:

I was thinking of grabbing those, the covers alone are making me rethink my fascination with trades right now. the art is so original, it has a feel to a time before my time. its like the art somehow carried out the story more so than any of the over polished (yet beautiful in its over way, still love the new stuff just as much)