• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A mess of miscellaneous books - silver to present closed

175 posts in this topic

Hello, Had some decent luck with the last mixed age thread I ran so gonna try again as I'm broke. Nothing spectacular or even close to on par with what seems to be the majority of posts recently with prime material being offered. Just a mess of stuff, almost all grades, genres, publishers, ages etc. How I would like to do this is post books in groups of around 75 -150 posts a day, then at the close of day whatever has sold issue invoices and ship them as to facilitate the process - then a couple days later post another batch (so long as there is some interest and some of this stuff moves) and again submit invoices for what has sold and ship and so on 'till I get burnt out or you all are sick of looking at the stuff.

98% front cover scans only, prices should reflect overall condition, just going to go off the top of my head and more or less let scans speak for themselves but will note major defects. Prices posted will be as such, please no pm's nickel and diming me "i'll give $0.50 for a $3 book" - do not want to keep track of that if the price is unattractive to you please simply pass. I want to keep this as smooth and simple as possible; if the thread turns out to be a bust - so be it I got nothing else to do today as I am staying away from the pub.

Sorry for the long winded intro - shipping by priority method $5 envelope up to 6 books, $10 6 - 20 books. Outside US we figure it out, but again nothing spectacular here so it probably won't be worth your while. First :takeit: posted or acknowledged by me as sold wins uncoditionally. Payment by Paypal. Thanks for looking. On to some books -

1" tear left bc $6

IMG_0003.jpg