• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

Since everyone is already buying passes for next years comic con. Might as well start up next years thread.

We are already less than 24 hours away for this years Comic-Con, we will also be preparing for next year as well.

1 year, 8 days to go :banana:

Since everyone is already buying passes for next years comic con. Might as well start up next years thread.

We are already less than 24 hours away for this years Comic-Con, we will also be preparing for next year as well.

1 year, 8 days to go :banana:

:o

1 year, 1 day until preview night.

*sigh*

What I loved about 2012 was that they moved it back a week so there was only 51 weeks from end of 2011 to preview night.

Otoh 53 weeks gives me more time to get ready.

So, any advice on the hotels out there?

I stayed at the bayfront this year and thought it was pretty great. Only other hotel I've been in was the Hyatt. Both are great hotels close to the con.

1 Year to go :banana:

I'm the buyer who bargained with you on the 2 mag size hard plastic toploaders.

I could tell you were having a long day when they were priced at $4 each and I offered you $9 for the pair and you said "whatever I'm not going to haggle over $1. lol

I hope you had a great show.

Leroy

Not sure of course if I'll even get tickets, but for kicks I just tried to reserve a hotel room. I prefer to stay within walking distance of the con. Marriott isn't taking reservations yet this far out (at least on the internet). Starwood had one hotel (Westin Gaslamp), but it's expensive ($450 a night) and they want it prepaid and it's non-refundable. Gaslamp Plaza Suites (my old standby) is also not taking reservations now.

1 Year to go :banana:

I'm the buyer who bargained with you on the 2 mag size hard plastic toploaders.

I could tell you were having a long day when they were priced at $4 each and I offered you $9 for the pair and you said "whatever I'm not going to haggle over $1. lol

I hope you had a great show.

Leroy

You haggled over Toploaders? :roflmao: If I was Jeff I would ask you to get your shinebox,and punch you in the nose. :roflmao: