• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's crappy Marvels and sweet DCs eBay auctions!

98 posts in this topic

confused-smiley-013.gif
I don't care how many copies you have but I think the Outlaw Kid is calling out to you! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Or maybe that Adventure....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Or maybe both. thumbsup2.gif Too bad they aren't as nice as my personal copies! sorry.gif

They never are...... frown.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

Well..my past Marvels were! 893applaud-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
I don't care how many copies you have but I think the Outlaw Kid is calling out to you! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jim

Or maybe both. thumbsup2.gif Too bad they aren't as nice as my personal copies! sorry.gif

You have a nicer copy of that Adventure 893whatthe.gif

Same grade but much better centering! grin.gif

I have to admit that puts me off.

Ever read the story for it?

confused.gif I read all my books. I may not re-read most of my books or remember most of the stories but I read them at least once! devil.gif

This story any good? That is if yo remember it of course 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That Iron Man is crazy

Sorry...don't remember it. Hopefully the Iron Man can get to a grand but who knows with these books! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

confused.gif I read all my books. I may not re-read most of my books or remember most of the stories but I read them at least once! devil.gif

This story any good? That is if yo remember it of course 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That Iron Man is crazy

Sorry...don't remember it. Hopefully the Iron Man can get to a grand but who knows with these books! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am sure it will hit a grand frown.gif

More record price sales for greggy thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

That Iron Man is crazy

It is not far from that mark already 893whatthe.gif

Tomb of Dracula #1 9.6 Must Bid blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

That Iron Man is crazy

Newbie bidder so hopefully he can pay! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

That Iron Man is crazy

Newbie bidder so hopefully he can pay! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Lucky you he is in the US mine is in Australia he paid me and I am afraid to ship it...bad CC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is not so much the single book that scares me it is the quantity of items this guy has bought and wants to continue to buy....sounds really fishy...stinks of potential credit card fraud 893naughty-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif