• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake and Rupp's Attention Whoring, Snarked Out, Charitable Salesapalooza

495 posts in this topic

hm ironically or sadly enough I already have both of those. So I choose to donate my freebie to the 1st person who buys something from you guys that has the letter U in their screen name.

hm ironically or sadly enough I already have both of those. So I choose to donate my freebie to the 1st person who buys something from you guys that has the letter U in their screen name.

I am not sure that is irony so much as sadness...but the generosity is appreciated by all the poor souls with u in their name (worship)

WHA ? No one has these... NO ONE I SAY ! :cry:

MARVEL MINI BOOK: INCREDIBLE HULK - $10

SOLD TO MIAMIKNIGHT3434 VIA CHEAP AZZ PM (remember kids the more money we make... the more we DONATE ! )

NM/NM- and Uncirculated and unread from 1966 ! Look in the promotional section of OSPG if you want to read up on these tiny gems.

0clooneython82055.jpg

BATMAN PRESSBOOK PROMOTIONAL PICTURE - "Real Life"

FROM 1989 - $10

Came from a radio/tv promo kit from 1989 to co-promote the old show with the new Tim Burton movie. I heard it did ok :)

Oh its on professional grade Kodak paper too

0clooneython82050.jpg

Does this thread have anything to do with Michelle Jenneke? If not, it probably should.

Shes still a few years away from fillin out a shirt like this sir :headbang:

teriHatcherandGaiman.jpg

Nevertheless. :baiting:

BIZARRE SUPERSTITIONS - TPB - $4

"Study with a pencil and it will remember" ... stick it in your azz and it will hurt :)

Pretty good read... well if you're superstitious.

0clooneython82051.jpg