• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake and Rupp's Attention Whoring, Snarked Out, Charitable Salesapalooza

495 posts in this topic

First post follow....alter graphics....rules will be second post...getting started on those...

Welcome to Snake and Rupps Attention-Whoring, Charitable-giving,

Pre-Olympic Watching, Drekstavaganza!!!

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

chucksnakerupp.jpg

The Earthbound avatars of Clooney and Norris welcome you to the intentional chaos we attempt to unleash on these sweet, gentle boards :)

We will be listing the finest in four color art for the discerning (or hopefully not so discerning :devil: shopper). Should this go well, we may run with the crazyness all weekend...if not, well, we will bail on all of you and just start posting dirty limericks

You THINK that you know the drill...chaos, madness, cheap shots at the expense of others (I am looking at you Matt Murdock...good God I hate you more with each passing day)...and normally you would be right.

But much like M. Night Shyamalon (is that spelled right? Do we really care) C'mon someone will have to be anal enough to correct it) there will be a twist...NAY, much like an army of Shyamalonis there will be more twists and turns than a pretzel factory managed by the ghost of Rin Tin Tin (got any Golden Age Dog books Rupp?)

As always, things that make us laugh may garner freebies...or at the very least a lol Things that make us go :facepalm: gain you snarky comments and a pile on started by the Shaven One that will haunt your dreams three lifetimes from now...

So what are the :rulez: of the game you ask??? Well we are glad you did...please keep in mind, we fully anticipate and welcome chaos...this is not a sales thread for the serious collector. It is as much to have fun on a Friday night with comic buddies as it is to actually sell things. PLEASE keep this in mind as you browse our most exceptional listings :insane:

:rulez: RULES, RULES, RULES, :gossip: We say Bosco Drools... :sumo:

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask either of us to place the book on hold for a brief period (and we generally trust each other...God help us all, so if one of us is not answering about our book, feel free to PM the other guy who also has negotiating powers).

:) :) :) We accept many types of payment, if it spends we are well pleased with what you have sent: non-consecutive $20 bills, paypal, gold/silver (spot prices in effect :headbang: ), US postal money orders, personal checks, and diamonds. We also consider interesting trade offers, so don't be shy if you have a question. Shipment WILL NOT BE NEXT DAY...this is likely to turn into a mess so give us a weeks or so OK (best to anticipate general Rupp/Clooneython turnaround time).

:gossip: You must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before or I know you as a regular presence on the boards). If you do pay by mail, please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :fear:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is at cost via US Priority...looking at $5ish to $15ish. we will cap this at $15 for domestic customers (reward for buying big :) ). This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) However, there are two sellers...so if you buy from both, you pay shipping twice :eek: BUT (and we are talking padunkadunk BUTT here), if you buy from both of us, you will receive 10% off of each order :cloud9:

:) :) :) :) :) :) We are both more than willing to ship overseas at cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable, which can get pricey (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged/lost in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

FINALLY we want to give back more than just crude fart jokes and photoshopped madness. Therefore we have agreed that 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the HERO Initiative. We may also do an auction or two or some sort of promotion to increase the donation, but to be honest this is a work in progress and we have not figured that part out quite yet :foryou: By the way, the first person that proves they read this gawdawful wall of text by posting a picture of zombie Teri Hatcher gets a freebie (each of us will offer one, you get to pick...the book is free, but the shipping is on you :gossip: )

HAVE FUN BOYS AND GIRLS, AND WELCOME TO OUR MADNESS!!!

Where oh where to begin?

Maybe we start with popular and take a slow, gradual slide into the gutter??? :juggle:

I hear Wolverine is popular. Who doesn't like scrappy Canadians??? :shrug:

Let me tell ya, evil, flesh eating native american spirits and irradiated monsters that's who :sumo:

Incredible Hulk 182

Looks to be VG/Fish

$20

hulk182.jpg

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 196 (AKA INCREDIBLE HULK # 180)

VF/VF+ with a tiny lower left corner bump there. I say GREAT SHAPE!

- Give ole Rupp $20

SOLD TO MASTERLOGAN2000

... WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE TAG TEAM DISCOUNT TOO

0clooneython82044.jpg

0clooneython82045.jpg

Love the Hatcher lol

You may choose this freebie...or hopefully Rupp has something better :devil:

firestar.jpg

...or you can have one of these fine Dark Tower Gunslinger Born Hardbacks instead... your choice sir.

0clooneython81265.jpg

Sticking with the theme of popularity (because we want this thread to survive the attacks of future literary critics and internet historians :preach: ,,,

I hear this Kirkman guy is popular...and who doesn't dig a dude in a Miter who can kick butt and take names...ah sweet satire of the catholic church...how could it possibly go wrong?

Battle Pope 1

$5

battlepope1.jpg