• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

I am not home right now to post pictures, but will post as soon as I get home.

For sale are the first two tpbs for chew, both first prints and signed by Rob. Volume one features a head sketch of savoy. Sketch is about 2x2 inches.

Hoping to get 40 with 100% proceeds to charity. I will cover shipping.

Please pay directly to treasurer.

:takeit:

^^

I will be home later today to post the pics of what you've won. Thanks for the pick up.

THUVIA MAID OF MARS by Edgar Rice Burroughs - Grosset & Dunlap 1920

Illustrated by J. Allen St. John

Good tight cover and intact hinges. Scuff right side of front cover, wear to top, middle and bottom spine. Pencilled price on front endpaper, inked name and date inside front cover. Very nice pages.

Notes: I pay shipping, 100% of the proceeds to charity and buyer pays the treasurer.

Price: $15 ($18 if sending to Canada)

IMG_4190-1.jpg

IMG_4192-1.jpg

IMG_4195-1.jpg

IMG_4199-1.jpg

For sale are the first two tpbs for chew, both first prints and signed by Rob. Volume one features a head sketch of savoy. Sketch is about 2x2 inches.

^^

I will be home later today to post the pics of what you've won. Thanks for the pick up.

No need to post the pix :)

Here's some XBox 360 video games (pictures on request, all games are US versions and guaranteed to work perfectly)-

Mega Man Anniversary Collection, contains 10 classic titles - $10 (original XBox game which is backward compatible)

:takeit: for $10

^^

Thor 151......probably a 9.4 except for a scuffed spine, upper left. I'll cover shipping in the USA......donation of $ 30 takes the book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:news: SOLD

scan0011-3.jpg

Here are some books left from my last Sales Thread, I've wrapped the scans in spoiler tags as they are pretty large. Price listed below is price shipped in the US, I'm sure we can work something out international, so just PM me if you're not in the states. 100% of the sales from these books will go to the cause. Payment will be made to the treasurer.

weirdfantasy.jpg

HOF17.jpg

weirdscience11.jpg

HOF24.jpg

crimesuspense8.jpg

hulkannual1.jpg

silversurfer1-1.jpg

Weird Fantasy 6 $45.00 (date stame Jan 31 Mid-C)

Haunt of Fear 17 $48.00

Weird Science 11 $45.00

The Haunt of Fear 24 $40.00

Crime Suspense Stories 8 $40.00

King Size Hulk Special 1 $20.00 (Some spine wear at the top, splits from back cover)

Silver Surfer 1 $60.00 (tape on spine of book, front cover splits away from spine)

Grab Bag available at $100 shipped. It will ship flat rate priority mail in a Medium sized Flat Rate Box. Contents to include Silver Age, Bronze Age, Copper Age, and Modern Age comics and possibly some other items. Outside the states, contact me for quote on shipping.

0 available.

Pay treasurer directly.

Grab Bag available at $100 shipped. It will ship flat rate priority mail in a Medium sized Flat Rate Box. Contents to include Silver Age, Bronze Age, Copper Age, and Modern Age comics and possibly some other items. Outside the states, contact me for quote on shipping.

Four available.

Pay treasurer directly.

I love grab bags. And its for a good cause.

^^

No need to post the pix :)

Took the pics and Pm'd you before reading this. Anyways thanks again!

Four available.

Pay treasurer directly.

I love grab bags. And its for a good cause.

(worship)

Three Left!

THUVIA MAID OF MARS by Edgar Rice Burroughs - Grosset & Dunlap 1920

Illustrated by J. Allen St. John

Good tight cover and intact hinges. Scuff right side of front cover, wear to top, middle and bottom spine. Pencilled price on front endpaper, inked name and date inside front cover. Very nice pages.

Notes: I pay shipping, 100% of the proceeds to charity and buyer pays the treasurer.

Price: $15 ($18 if sending to Canada)

IMG_4190-1.jpg

IMG_4192-1.jpg

IMG_4195-1.jpg

IMG_4199-1.jpg

Mego Batmobile - $25

Pay treasurer directly. I'll handle shipping.

Not complete. Missing one of the front grills and the pipes in the back. Sticker on one side has wear. All stickers are there and others present well. Have some more pics and can answer questions as well.

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

Edit -- Bumped down the price and I will also throw in a 1978 Spiderman Matchbox car:

hot-wheels-spider-man-car-4.jpg

Not actual picture, but same car.

Adjusted price down and added a bonus. Let's raise some funds!

IMPORTANT:

When sending me payment, please note your board name, what you won and from who you won it.

If it is just a straight donation, please mention that as well.

Thanks to all who have been donating money or swag (worship)

I have $873 for the families in my PP account so far (thumbs u

IMPORTANT:

When sending me payment, please note your board name, what you won and from who you won it.

If it is just a straight donation, please mention that as well.

Thanks to all who have been donating money or swag (worship)

I have $873 for the families in my PP account so far (thumbs u

:whee: