• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!!! HULK 181 CGC 9.9

15 posts in this topic

I actually saw this copy at the 2001 San Diego comic convention. Nice copy but the unofficial insane price was $25,000 (This was blacked out by a marker on their price list). I know it eventually sold down the road but don't have a clue regarding the price! frown.gif

The pages were white and I recalled that it was very well centered. It didn't raise alarms like one of the two Iron Man 1s CGC 9.9 that they had there! One was perfectly centered but the other had part of the front cover wrapped to the back. And it wasn't an even miswrap! They had a big scan made of the Hulk. Ideal Collectibles will probably still have a scan. Perhaps they could send you a scan if you ask nicely? confused.gif

The link on the CGC page links to this http://www.idealcollectables.com/ . However, it is not active. Actually, you can spell it either way. I think that they used the a instead of the i because there is a website with www.idealcollectibles.com. I don't know how to contact them now but I know that they occassionally still do eBay ads. Anyone know their eBay ID? confused.gif

They actually had a picture of it up on their website for about a month, maybe. I looked at it..the centering was about..average I guess. But otherwise the book had that "brand new" freshness about it.

Brian

When they started out they must've known nothing..they were the ones with the full CGC run of ASM 1-441. The early issues were sold them as high grade, and came back like VG.

I'd guess they've improved as they've had some very nice CGC books before.

Brian