MasterLogan2000 Kudos/Feedback thread
1 1

41 posts in this topic

38 posts

Ben is a Wolverine fan par excellence, having bought a huge collection of foreign Wolverine comics from me. Communicating with him was trouble-free - he is good-natured and a pleasure to deal with. Payment was an absolutely smooth process.

I do not hesitate in characterising him as a trustworthy member of these boards, and I look forward to dealing with him again soon.

12,754 posts

Good seller, bought the missing MCP issues I needed to finally read that Weapon X story by BWS :applause:

487 posts

Always a worry ordering from afar here in South Africa - thanks Ben for quick, clear and friendly service! My book (plus extras!) arrived quickly and packaged safely. Hopefully we can do business again in the near future

9,952 posts

Ben picked up 21 TPS/HCs from my last sales thread. Awesome boardie. Great Communication.

Thanks, Brian

1,904 posts

Recently picked up an Ultimate Spider-man #1 Wal-Mart variant from masterlogan2000. Swift delivery, good communication = looking forward to future purchases from this seller.

697 posts

friendly chap and a newfound friend. had gone all out to protect my purchases and threw in freebies!! made my day... heh.

Thanks Ben.

904 posts

Amazing transaction! Great guy to work with. Would buy from him again!

19,985 posts

Ben bought some Wolverine books from me time ago, and all I can say is that he is a very nice person, very serious and a standout guy. :)

9,427 posts

I reached out in Ben's C2E2 thread and he tracked down an Adventure Time cover for me, asked for a very reasonable finder's fee, and shipped fast and packaged well. And super friendly to boot. I'd happily transact with him again.

7,531 posts

Just bought from Ben again...and will probably come back for third time too. Fantastic seller!

4,104 posts

Bought comics from MasterLogan, and they were just like he said. Arrived safe and sound. Great communication. Will buy from him again. Thanks Ben!

26,056 posts

Great books... great prices... all around great !

xxx ooo

Rupp

1,502 posts

Ben purchased from my last sale. Excellent person to work with. Thank You