• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

So, I was thinking that after Secret Empire bombs (we all know that it will since Marvel can't do anything right lately)  and Nick Spencer gets fired from Marvel and ends up being that guy on the street corner yelling crazy stuff at people, maybe, just maybe Bedlam will come back

Someone should try to buy the rights off Spencer.  Seriously, Bedlam had one of the best first issues I've ever read. Totally worth rebooting.

On 4/19/2017 at 1:23 PM, Solar said:

Someone should try to buy the rights off Spencer.  Seriously, Bedlam had one of the best first issues I've ever read. Totally worth rebooting.

It's true! A title bursting with potential. Concept, iconic character design, strong writing and art... so much going for it. Wish it coulda gone the distance.

On April 21, 2017 at 5:03 PM, fastballspecial said:

I was happy to see it die. Very disturbing first issue, speculators flocked to it and took a bath.

I even liked Nemesis better then this.

Agree.  How did this turd float back to the top of the modern threads bowl?:sick:

9 hours ago, 500Club said:

Agree.  How did this turd float back to the top of the modern threads bowl?:sick:

Because several people that post here liked it?  (shrug)

Doesn't matter if it did come back though, I don't read Spencer's work anymore.

3 hours ago, Muaythai607 said:

I wonder how many bedlams,  I have, anything is possible look at our homegirl revival comebacks are always possible...

Revival actually finished it's run though.  Not sure a movie company would want an unfinished product.