• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Larry Stroman: Reputable?
2 2

114 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

I think he might be mentally handicapped based on his Facebook posts. 

He accused me of identifying a fake Facebook page, when I simply referred to this very thread. So for good measure, I not only corrected his misstatement but referred to the Facebook page where his behavior is regularly attacked. Nothing since then. 

2 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Why he’s not banned from CAF is beyond words . People  need to boycott this guy he’s a criminal. Everything he does constitutes fraud. 

I don’t know if CAF polices its listings. 

It doesn’t seem that way but he’s done imo as an artist . You type his name on google and it links you to countless stories and forums where he rips people off . You can’t shake that off and hopefully it keeps others from being burned . What a loser 

The thing that makes this all extra horrible is that the people that Larry is stealing from, are the same people who love his artwork. So he's not just sticking it to total strangers. He's screwing over people that care about his talent, and who bought his comics over the years. There's a special place in Hell for people like that.

Edited by Garu
original comment was duplicated so I changed it.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:21 PM, AndyFish said:

I suspect Kwan had something to do with it, or maybe it was coincidence but I got the piece from Larry- so December to May which is not bad.   I don't like the ghosting, and again, Veronica and I do a lot of commissions and we stay in contact with the buyer just like we do with publishers. 

I tried reaching out to Kwan but I never got a response. I really didn't want to bother him, as none of this is his problem to solve. But I didn't know what else to do. I figured it was worth a shot.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:36 PM, Subby1938 said:

It doesn’t seem that way but he’s done imo as an artist . You type his name on google and it links you to countless stories and forums where he rips people off . You can’t shake that off and hopefully it keeps others from being burned . What a loser 

This is not a new thing.. you knew he was iffy before you tried to get your art and still tried.. people will still try and some will get and some wont. His prices are so low that people will keep thinking they are not the one. 

Yeah well ill continue as long as I want here so people can read this when they are thinking about commissioning that trash.  Just because you got art doesn’t mean he’s not a fraud . I just spoke to another Canadian collector today who was scammed as well. 

Pricing your art low to fish for victims is a scam no? People trust like I did I don’t want to listen to opinions that are not mine . I gave him a fair shake and he was everything I’ve read about and worse . I’m currently trying to have him banned from CAF. He doesn’t need to be there in any regard. His comic days are long over 

Edited by Subby1938

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

This is not a new thing.. you knew he was iffy before you tried to get your art and still tried.. people will still try and some will get and some wont. His prices are so low that people will keep thinking they are not the one. 

I bought a finished piece what was the issue there ? All he had to do is ship it and couldn’t do that either ? Then he reposted it on CAF same day I had to file a PP claim? He’s a crack head 

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

I bought a finished piece what was the issue there ? All he had to do is ship it and couldn’t do that either ? Then he reposted it on CAF same day I had to file a PP claim? He’s a crack head 

I am not saying you are wrong.. just saying that people will try just like you did. The stories have been going on forever. 

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

It sucks that you were scammed, and you have every right to post about him wherever you want to warn other people, but maybe stop calling him a drug addict and crack head.