• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Display Your Collection For Free On MySlabbedComics.com!

26 posts in this topic

*Star Wars collection with many Signature Series including #1**, Dark Empire #1 and others w/multi sigs

**(owner notes "Note: Peter Mayhew was pissed @ Mark Hamill for signing his name over his characters image from a previous comic so he signed over Hamill's name on this comic.") lolLink

Thought you would appreciate that note! :)

I have about 60+ more I need to add. I just have to get good scans as the ones that come from CGC that I paid $5 ea for suck @$$! Such a WASTE! Never again CGC, never again!

Love the site man! Well done!

I look forward to seeing them!

A new member loaded up almost 30 books this week including:

X-Men 1

X-Men 4

Tales of Suspense 39

Tales to Astonish 27

Tales to Astonish 35

Iron Man 1

Marvel Spotlight 5

Giant Size X-Men 1

Giant Size X-Men 1 Signature Series

Hulk 180

Hulk 182

Avengers 57

Fantastic Four 5

Fantastic Four 48

Avengers 1

X-Men 129, 130, 266

and more! Check them out HERE

And all new additions can be viewed HERE

Thanks guys! We have quite a few people signing up but barely half are displaying their books. Get cracking! :sumo:

Just got in my scan jet 8250 today and added my first picture of a slab. I'll post more this weekend. Thanks for hosting this.

Thanks guys! We have quite a few people signing up but barely half are displaying their books. Get cracking! :sumo:

Just got in my scan jet 8250 today and added my first picture of a slab. I'll post more this weekend. Thanks for hosting this.

That's a great start! That 8250 does take nice scans

Link

Just the kind of site I was looking for, great idea Andy.

Looking forward to see what you've got!

We upgraded the server at the end of last week, if you run into any site glitches please let us know! The Classifieds will open back up shortly.

And make sure you check out the newly uploaded Golden Age through Modern slabs HERE!